2013 Toronto Prop Party

Could you add Can't Stop the Serenity to the list on the first post? It'll be sometime in June I imagine since it always has been.

Ooooh, Canada's Wonderland just announced the date for Wonderjam (concert + park admission) is on the 22nd. Some friends and I go every year. Maybe I can still stop in at the party for a bit.

Tell me about it.:facepalm
@$^@*&$^#*&%$%!!!!

Well I don't think it can be earlier than June 22nd.
It just won't work out for me that well as I'll probably be getting back from my vacation around June 14th and I can't cut it that close with all the last minute issues that might come up.

Some people will be away for the Canada Day weekend.
Friday June 28 - Tuesday July 2

So June 22nd has to be the tentative date at this point(sorry)

Mike, when are you going to be back? In May sometime?

Don't worry about me, I don't have much of anything to display anyhow. I'll just be happy to stop by for a bit and meet you guys. (Except Andrew, who I already had the pleasure of meeting)

Ok, so it looks like June 22nd will be the date.

1st post updated, slightly.

Last edited:
As it stands we're looking at a bigger room at the same venue since it has ample (and relatively private for things like the Delorean) parking, plus it's the devil we know. ;)

As it stands we're looking at a bigger room at the same venue since it has ample (and relatively private for things like the Delorean) parking, plus it's the devil we know. ;)

Cool. :thumbsup

Honestly, I think twice the size would be a good idea. Was pretty crammed last year and hopefully we get more out this time! (better weather!!!)

*1st post updated.
It looks like were going to change the date to

Saturday, June 15th, 2013.

Hopefully that still works for everyone.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back