Lets see some screen used weapons!

Griefboy

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'll start. These are favorites from my collection. As you can see I mainly focus on Sci-Fi guns.

Some of my hero guns from Doom. The movie sucked but the weapons were awesome! All of these originally contained live-fire H&K G36 assault rifles. The inside of the aluminum shells are covered with gunpowder residue.

Sarges gun
IMG_7101.jpg

Dukes gun
CRW_0388.jpg

Macs gun (this sucker is huge!)
IMG_7481.jpg

Dizzy's live-fire Morita rifle from Starship troopers.
IMG_7109.jpg

Working hero Shock Rifle from Alien Resurrection. Contains a bunch of small flash bulbs in the lower barrel that would simulate a muzzle flash when the trigger is pulled.
IMG_9470.jpg

Working hero EM-1 Railgun from Eraser. You can see a video of it working HERE
IMG_7125.jpg

My current favorite gun in my collection. Spooner's (Will Smith) live-fire hero pistol from I.Robot. This one is very special because the machined aluminum shell still contains the original Taurus revolver.
IMG_6923.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! The caseless ammo was just added for the picture. It was made by Matsuo for my Pulse Rifle.

I am in awe of those weapons, the Morita, Spooners gun, the Doom guns...damn they are a great! Great collection

Your pic of Spooner's gun shows what I believe to be ammo I helped design with Matt. We were trying to come up with a concept round for the M41A Pulse Rifle. I used elements of the real H&K caseless/primerless ammo and a unique projectile for that project.

Your pic of Spooner's gun shows what I believe to be ammo I helped design with Matt. We were trying to come up with a concept round for the M41A Pulse Rifle. I used elements of the real H&K caseless/primerless ammo and a unique projectile for that project.

Yes, that's exactly what it is.

Super cool, especially the railgun from Eraser. I had a stunt from the warehouse scene. Not nearly as cool as this one.

Last edited:
Oh my GOD that rail gun is awesome! That's been one of my favorite guns for the longest time. Really, really cool!

The Morita is amazing, too!

Thanks guys! The Railgun is way fun to fire as you can imagine. Has a great kick!

Some more pix of it....

IMG_7133.jpg

IMG_7130.jpg

IMG_7137.jpg

:eek

That warehouse scene from Eraser was so amazing when it came out. Always loved that gun. I don;t remember the Doom guns being that awesome though! Wow!!!

Griefboy, a few questions. What do you have in the shells now? still G36s or Airsoft/rubber? The Morta Rifle, converted M14 bullpup configuration I presume? Any chance you can do an open or internal view of the I Robot pistol/revolver? (how the heck did they reload it?!)

Griefboy, a few questions. What do you have in the shells now? still G36s or Airsoft/rubber?

They all came with rubber cast G36s. I replaced the one in the Duke rifle with an Airsoft G36.

Sargenocover.jpg Dukenocover.jpg

The Morta Rifle, converted M14 bullpup configuration I presume?
Inside is a Ruger Mini-14

Any chance you can do an open or internal view of the I Robot pistol/revolver? (how the heck did they reload it?!)

They had to take them apart to load them. Here is a picture of the inside courtesy of the previous owner.

Spoonernocover.jpg

Love that rail gun! No point showing my Terminator and Transformers rubber rifles after seeing that collection.:p

But here's my screen-used fully working hero ST:Nemesis Phaser Cannon from the Argo buggy. Has pneumatic recoil and cartridge barrel rotation. On custom stand, light-up rear display panel with flashing target and really cool startup sounds.
PhaserCannon.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back