Call of Duty Perk-a-Cola Build (PIC HEAVY)

zombie assassin

Hello! I am new to this forum but i have been lurking around it for a few months and I have decided to start my first build with the making of the Perk-a-Cola's from the game black ops (2, or WAW). I actually already did this build, here are some pictures for you guys:
1493twn.jpg
[/IMG]
14xi992.jpg

Also here are the bottle caps:
21mdh6c.jpg

As you can see, they went quite well, but I managed to get more bottles and I've decided to start all over again this time doing all of the Perk's , well, nearly...sadly i can't seem to find HD labels for the Tombstone Perk :cry:cry
Oh well,
Here are the first pics of my build:
jqoql5.jpg

I took the labels off the caps so I could repaint the caps and also get the quality up a bit more.
156fo8j.jpg

The reason I have 9 is because I'm saving one in case i find a good quality Tombstone label, but besides that I'm doing all of them.
Here are the HD labels i printed out, they are perfectly scaled for the bottle as well as the caps.
20kajq1.jpg

10giaub.jpg

Well that's it so far, I hope you like it, I will try to get hold of some plain A4 sticker paper, it'll be much easier than having to use a glue stick like I did last time.

-Zombie Assassin out.

is that self-adhesive photo paper?

Been trying to get that for ages! In the meanwhile I was using normal paper + spray adhesive.

They look great:) Where would I find labels like that to make my own?

BTW What are those originally used for, those bottles? I havent seen that type where I live before. They look cool

Best
TAZ

AWESOME!!! cheers.

Might I suggest you paint the caps with mod podge or similiar to tak it down. Might make it look more printed than stuck on:)

cheers
TAZ

this is such a great idea, and REALLY well done!!! the zombie mode is really the only reason i have the CoD titles. i cant get enough of it.

okay update here guys, I will be using the blue and red powerade liquid for quick revive and juggernog, i these are the same ones i used for the very top image,
30jtc34.jpg

so yeah just a quick update, hope you like!

They're fantastic... I made a set of these with some J20- however i just left the caps as they are- but yours are much better- couldn't you just use food coloring instead of powerade?

i could but the appearance and texture?? of the powerade is just right, quick revive you cant see through in the game, in fact, you can't see through any of them so that's why i'm using powerade, if you look at speed cola at the top post i used food coloring for that and it doesn't have the same texture?? any thanks for the feedback :):)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back