Kreacher's Prop Replica Collection!

Kreacher

I thought it was time to share my replica collection with other people on the RPF! :)

Most of my collection is harry potter stuff, but I also have a few things from others movies/tv shows such as "Once Upon a Time" &
"Lord of the Rings" and some others as well.
(i'm not really into sci-fi movies, so I don't have anything of that stuff. :unsure)

(I have a lot more, but I was thinking not to post all of it in one long post)

Warning: This thread will be pic heavy!

Once Upon a Time:

The "OUAT" Story Book:

1zgw31g.jpg

Snow White’s Ring:

2qu7s7r.jpg

True Love Potion:

wlc4ut.jpg

B&B Room Key:

15mny88.jpg

Storybrooke Postcard:

2ij58bp.jpg

Lord of the Rings:

Crown of King Elessar:

vz8ztl.jpg

Harry Potter:

The Deluminator:

k4v5u0.jpg

29moze9.jpg

Marauder's Map:

2zreq1x.jpg

Bellatrix Lestrange's Necklace:

16j3b0l.jpg

Coraline:

Coraline Figure:

34yqvix.jpg

You have to tell me where you got the Once Upon A Time Storybook!!!! I love the show and I would love that!! Same goes with the postcard! Could you possibly scan it? I love painting and I received an amazing light-board and I would love to try and make that myself!

no need anymore. I just bought the mini one! its perfect as a sketchbook for me! and its a great replica. if it wasnt for your thread i would never have found that these were even made!!!!!

Hello everybody,

I wanted let you know of a couple of ways to get a storybook. There are two sellers currently on eBay and several on Etsy. Type in Once Upon a Time storybook in the search fields and you'll get all current sales.

Personally, I think one of the eBay ones (seller crusade1) is the better deal with 400 pages but only you know what your budget will tolerate.Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Don

Hello everybody,

I wanted let you know of a couple of ways to get a storybook. There are two sellers currently on eBay and several on Etsy. Type in Once Upon a Time storybook in the search fields and you'll get all current sales.

Personally, I think one of the eBay ones (seller crusade1) is the better deal with 400 pages but only you know what your budget will tolerate.Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Don

I checked out all the ones on Etsy and eBay, but I had also found a tumblr post where someone had obtained one from this forum and said they were being made at $25 including shipping, but upon opening the link provided, the thread was already long gone.

I had seen that thread as well. My wife and daughter are huge fans of the show. I'm reasonably certain that the book in that thread was the smaller one measuring 8" x 6".

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back