Chewie and a baby at a christmas parade UPDATE 12/6

takevin

Sr Member
:D had a christmas parade/party over the weekend at a small town, after the parade, we hung around while children waited in line to meet Santa. A grandma came up said she use to have a older brother named chewie, and wanted a pic with me, then her four granddaughters, and the baby lastly I held which I thought was just the cutest. Very cool and fun to do, people up and down the parade route yelling chewbacca among my other fellow members. Gotta remember to open my mouth more for shots too. A fellow 501st member is sending in the baby pic to bantha tracks.

The suit/mask is better, still more tweaking as time goes by.....

Cool. Looks like a fun time. Wow... a Christmas parade with real snow... if we want something like that it would take a bunch of semi's packed with the stuff.

Great pic.

Looks like it really was a X-Mas Parade with all the snow on the ground.

our Christmas parade last weekend was in the high 60's
none of that white stuff on the ground
wide shot as we strolled

And one with a youngster

The second pic is great . Chewie looks almost like he wants the photographer to hurry up and take the pic so he can give little "stinky" back to his mom. :lol

you were probably the warmest guy at that parade :lol

very cool. (no pun intended :) )

chris

Seems like you guys had a blast.

The second pic scares the crap outta me, what caused the wide open eyes buddy? :lol

Markus

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back