So who's going to bid on Dredd props

Those are no doubt the pieces everyone of us will be going after, so I imagine this stuff is going to reach some pretty high prices, but I'll have my fingers crossed to pick up at least something!

Can't wait :cool

Originally I thought the items would be available through the propstore shop but seeing as they are going to be auctioned I don't think I'll be able to get anywhere near the prices the items are bound to reach

This is going to sound bad but I hope that with not many people seeing the film that will help the prices stay lower than the norm

Im thinking $3,000 for a background helmet at first if they don't reveal how many they have and $7-10 for a full hero costume.

Definately a bad time for an auction with all the sales, and Xmas....but these days it always seems a bad time to sell. Hopefully we get an idea of quantities on this stuff.

Since this pretty much signals no sequels I would imagine they have 85% of the movie.

To be fair guys, their is a lot of talented peeps that are making replicas of the uniform helmet etc on here that are selling for far less than the prop stuff. I know it's great to have the original props but at the estimated prices, I think it's poss way too expensive.

I'm defo interested to see how much the props go for,plus like Tardis55 said it poss means no sequels. ;-(

Dredd was released on 7 September 2012 in the United Kingdom and on 21 September 2012 worldwide. Critics were generally positive about the film's visual effects, casting and action, while criticism focused on a perceived lack of satirical elements in the source comic and excessive violence. Despite the positive critical response, the film earned just over $36 million on an estimated budget of $45 million.

It'll make another 10-15 million on DVD/blu...maybe more over two years as people find the movie with word of mouth but its too little too late. The movie is a bomb because we also have to take in to effect the advertising budget which again means that the investors and underwriters didn't make any money.

It's a shame because the reviews were positive and voracious before the film but it seemed to have turned on itself. The film was in us theaters 42 days but as a point even though I was a big fan I didn't go see it....if I didn't then little hope of others who knew nothing about it.

What will be interesting is how much this stuff sells for... Hopefully propstore can give us a complete list of items so we can plan our purchases....that would be really nice of them.

I was told by friends that had seen it that it was a really bad movie, i actually thought it was not too bad,

i was surprised at the level of graphic gore, its probably one of the most gory out there.
which is a good thing, i think?

i liked the big mini guns, i wonder if they will be auctioned?

-z

Hey Guys..

The eBay auction platform page is up and live here:

items in propstore auction store on eBay!

This gives you some info and a few photos of what we have available. Everything will be starting at £1 with no reserve and so the items will sell for exactly what collectors wish to spend on them.

In the new year we'll have more information available regarding the quantities of pieces that we have. This was a low(ish) budget film so there wasn't huge volumes of multiples of any items. Some of the key production crew and the production company have held onto some items and some material was already released to help promote the launch of the film...so we don't have it all...but we do have some very cool stuff!

Sadly there will definitely not be a sequel to this incarnation of Dredd...

Stephen

I wouldn't mind owning the bike.....and my kids would love it too.:love

My wife on the other hand? Not so much....:lol

I'll be watching the auction.:thumbsup

David

I'm pretty certain that you would have to do the leathers then David if you did get the bike. ;)

I'm all set for the auctions. The anxiousness has been building for a month or so for me.

If anyone has interest in helmet or gun if sold with costume but not the rest of it because of money/space/interest contact me please as happy to do a buy that way....

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back