So who's going to bid on Dredd props

Maybe part of the bidding strategy. Stay quiet and hope everyone else sleeps through the auction :lol

I'll certainly take a peek when the time comes but I guess just really keen to see some decent pics once the sales have gone through...

Well I'm out of this one . Had something come up I couldn't say no to. Best of luck guys hope you all get some great stuff

Yep, 'Tis almost here. I've passed up some good stuff lately to be sure I get some good stuff in the auction!

As I understands it, all the Lawgivers were retained by the production company for promotional purposes. I doubt we'll see any of them surface for a long while.

Requested some help with a shipping estimate 2 weeks ago. Never got it. I'll probably pass, good luck to you guys.

I think there wil be a few drop offs... Not easy to come pup
With 4k after Christmas and lets face it...the movie is so so. I still prefer the Stallone one for shear audacious costuming.

Having said that you should really check in with sian or Brandon agsin

To clarify...I received a reply to my original email 2 weeks ago stating that they would get an estimate. Last week I re-engaged and was told it may have been missed due to an emergency. So for anyone who misunderstood my post Yes I received replies but not a shipping estimate.

Really no worries things happen. Best of luck during your sale.

People who are bidding like crazy now for an auction that ends in 6 days don't quite grasp the concept of eBay auctions. Not unless they all love to throw money away.

These people are hysterical.

People who are bidding like crazy now for an auction that ends in 6 days don't quite grasp the concept of eBay auctions. Not unless they all love to throw money away.

These people are hysterical.

LOL. I think it is just people who want to be able to say they bid.

ive already been outbid and im scared to go any more ............. my wife would definately divorce me lol

cant believe its so high already, i have a feeling someone will be paying well over the odds but they are such cool items

Hi all,

As there have been several inquiries as to the volume of certain assets that will be available in the auction, I'm happy to share the following information.

The most requested information seems to be regarding Dredd (the character) specific material. The auction will include one complete costume, and one additional Dredd armor.

Here is some more information on the quantities of key items that will be in the sale, in addition to the Dredd character costumes mentioned above :

• 2 Hero Lawmaster Motorbikes
  • 1 Fiberglass Lawmaster Body Shell
  • 6 Complete Judge costumes, including helmets and utility belts
  • 3 Additional Judge costumes, less complete
  • 2 Judge Anderson Armor sets
  • 3 Judge Armor sets (background)
  • 3 Prototype Judge Helmets
  • 1 Security Helmet & Jacket
  • 1 additional Security Helmet
Unfortunately there will be no lawgivers included in the auction.

I hope that this information is useful in planning your bidding strategies. We will be posting more teaser photos of the upcoming items later this week.

If anyone has any additional inquiries, please reach out to Sian at sian@propstore.com

Very best,
Brandon Alinger
Prop Store

Is the Auction in 2 Parts as some of the stuff listed above is not listed on Ebay

Hi Supa troop,

As per the press release, new items will continue to be posted on eBay daily for ten working days:

At least twenty new items will be listed daily over a period of ten working days, and each individual auction listing will run for a seven-day duration. New auction listings will automatically populate the auction page from 17:00 GMT (9:00 AM PST) each day, beginning Monday January 28th 2013. Each auction listing will also be presented daily on the Prop Store website (Prop Store - Ultimate Movie Collectables). All items sold will include a certificate of authenticity from Prop Store.

So there is more to come!

Very best,
Prop Store

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back