So who's going to bid on Dredd props

Hello Everyone. Big thank you to Brandon, and no doubt some help from Stephen and Sian and Meister Tim I have some exclusive pics at ThePropstop going up in the next 30 minutes as well as a condensed version of some of the information above, and over the next week a review of the film and more stuff from thepropstore hopefully.

Big thank you for everyone loosening up on the info too. I guarantee it will make for a better auction experience all around.

Hello folks

We wanted to clear up any confusion regarding the VAT charges to buyers within the EC on our upcoming Dredd auction.

We have been working closely with Ebay in the months leading up to our on-line event to ensure accuracy and compliance.

Prop Store is a VAT-registered business and we are required by law to charge VAT at 20% on all purchases made by EC residents.

The payment method and our terms are clearly outlined on our auction page (Terms And Conditions for Prop Store Auction store on eBay), by bidding and participating in the auction you will be agreeing to our terms and conditions. Ebay accepts this as a mutual agreement and thus falls outside their generic umbrella of terms regarding VAT. VAT at 20% will be added to the relevant Paypal/Prop Store issued invoices along with the shipping costs. This is not prohibited by Ebay policy.

We hope everyone enjoys the auction, we do have plenty of awesome content to reveal to you all - pictures are coming soon! If anyone has any questions regarding the auction please don't hesitate to ask me directly

sian@propstore.com
Project Manager

Hello,
Do other countries outside the EC have to pay their own version of VAT on top of the purchase?
Thanks

Hi guys

Tax info for any customers located OUTSIDE the EC -

You will be responsible for any import charges or taxes imposed by your local government. These will be enforced and collected by them as a legal requirement and are not something we can advise upon.

Prop Store is not responsible for any duties and taxes that might be applied to incoming international parcels. Our shipping team do use international harmonisation codes on every parcel to keep all duties and taxes to an absolute minimum.

If in doubt contact your local customs office who will be able to discuss and advise you on the specific import regulations and charges.

Please do keep sending any questions over to me on sian@propstore.com

Very best

Sian - Project Manager

No guns will be a part of the lot. UK laws I guest would have stopped them from selling anything that looks like a real gun

As before...if anyone wants a helmet but doesn't want the rest of the suit, please contact me. This goes if their is any partial pieces they require like boots or gloves. Give me a message.

I was reminded of this today:

Originally Posted by tardis55
Im thinking $3,000 for a background helmet at first if they don't reveal how many they have and $7-10 for a full hero costume.

My guess is about $20-25k on the Dredd and $12-$15k on the non-Dredd. Would be THRILLED to pick up a complete hero at $7k, but I am just not seeing that happen. Would love to be wrong.

Art wrote that. The truth is the hero costume is partial stunt and hero for dredd. Buyers may want to make sure that the pieces match there expectations.

I'm sure Sian will happily get you the information if you don't wait till last minute

Those numbers seem a little high, but I wouldn't mind getting a pair of boots, or at least a ton of pictures of them would be nice.

Hi all,

I just want to remind everyone that all of the price estimates that have been mentioned in this thread are complete speculation, and have nothing to do with the sale itself.

Every item in the auction will be started at £1.00 with no reserve price.

The final prices on these items will be entirely dependent upon the bidding activity, and the speculative numbers that have been batted around in this thread are just - speculation.

As always if anyone has specific questions, please reach out to sian@propstore.com

Very best,
Brandon

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back