So who's going to bid on Dredd props

Calm down- I have no reason to 'quibble' with the Prop Store- I am one of their many happy customers. - Just a bit of sarcasm ......

ANYWAY, getting the thread back on track. I hope whoever wins the costume will share with us how it was made. I'd like more details on the materials and construction. If they are willing!

Agreed, I can't wait until this all gets in motion!, I hope some one on the rpf wins the lawmaker! - or any other props for that matter ! :lol

I hope that with everything start at a £ and not $ or € means everything's in UK cause that would make a big difference on what I can buy because of the customs tax isn't cheap in UK.

I hope that with everything start at a £ and not $ or € means everything's in UK cause that would make a big difference on what I can buy because of the customs tax isn't cheap in UK.

The eBay auction platform page link that was posted says location - UK.

Perhaps Stephen can clarify / confirm for you where the items will be shipped from ?

I've double checked and called the store and everything is in UK and will ship from UK. Great news maybe I can get the bike lol

These auctions could get me in so much trouble.

The missus would throw me in the cubes for a 30 stretch if I bought anything, but the temptation is immense.

I saw Dredd 3-D FIVE times in the theater. It was the best 3-D experience I've had so far (and yes this includes Avatar). I definately did my part to help this fantastic film. Sadly I don't have the spare cash to bid on replica auctions, especially since I'm saving for a 3-D tv specifically for Dredd, Tron Legacy and Prometheus. For those of you that can afford this stuff, please post a thread with pics after you get it. Good luck bidders!

Last edited:
..Sadly I don't have the spare cash to bid on replica auctions, especially since I'm saving for a 3-D tv specifically for Dredd, Tron Legacy and Prometheus. For those of you that can afford this stuff, please post a thread with pics after you get it.

The auction is for the original props from the film, not replicas.
I'm not holding out much hope I'm going to score anything big, I'm sure the prices are going to go beyond my budget, but I'm looking forward to giving it a go either way

Last edited:
The auction is for the original props from the film, not replicas.
I'm not holding out much hope I'm going to score anything big, I'm sure the prices are going to go beyond my budget, but I'm looking forward to giving it a go either way

Yup, I mistyped that part. I'm definately aware that it's screen used stuff which makes it way more desirable than replica props. I envy the lucky b@stard that grabs the Lawmaster.

Sadly I've been asked to keep it off the presses but there are some other big auction announcements in the pipeline from various organizations coming shortly.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back