So who's going to bid on Dredd props

Should have gotten a syndicate togther and paid $50 each just to make sure he got it.

on happier note this pic elsewhere on the forum shows the difference in sizes on the helmets.

Ahhhh that's a shame. I was considering the security helmet but I feel its too far gone in terms of damage to be worthwhile as anything other than a cool prop for a shelf. Repairing it would change what it is and it can't be worn as it is either.

:(

Congrats Zed. Mind giving us some good pics of that medpack once you get it? (inside too?)

Are you on the Dragon Con fb group? Lots of us there sharing costume reference.

I am in the Leathers run, but I do not have a Facebook account. I do follow the group, though.

As far as pics, I'll be happy to provide whatever I can within reason.:)

I am in the Leathers run, but I do not have a Facebook account. I do follow the group, though.

Zed, I know the one thing that is desperately needed is reference of the pants. There is apparently some discrepancy on the pant detailing, so any photos of that would be great.

I bet it would be a huge help to Kurt if he could check in with you about a couple of things for the leathers run.
Hm, you don't have a fb acct and I'm not sure if Kurt has an rpf account.
Tell you want, would you want to pm me your email address so that Kurt could get in touch with you that way?
I've been working fairly closely with him on various Dredd-related things.

I am happy to say I won the unfinished Judge helmet and as Art has already said, it is the full sized version of the helmet, as was verified by the Propstore after they compared it to the other helmets they have.

That's good news!

So tonights listings are the last? Is that correct?

If so, I think I'm done and I'll have to hope someone offer some casts up ;)

I won the female left boot today. Just out of curiosity, any of you guys the underbidders....it was a close last battle

s.gif
s.gif
Member Id: tardis55
s.gif
( 966
iconPurpleStar_25x25.gif
) GBP 214.00Feb-08-13 09:42:17 PST
Pay nowMore actions
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
Member Id: u***e
s.gif
( 483
iconTealStar_25x25.gif
) GBP 209.00Feb-08-13 09:42:15 PST
--
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
Member Id: t***3
s.gif
( 7 ) GBP 203.15Feb-08-13 09:42:01 PST
--
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
Member Id: b***7
s.gif
( 35
iconYellowStar_25x25.gif
) GBP 200.00Feb-08-13 09:40:02 PST

The interesting thing is there were only 2 female Judges so its either Kaplan (win), or Anderson (better win). It'll also give me the ability to find out the original bootmaker, and have the pieces to replicate (which I couldnt do but at least we have a choice). The female boots are a different maker and look to the male ones too.

Mark, I believe one of my friends was second on the boot. She was pretty bummed not to get it, but glad it at least stayed in the RPF family.

YES, very glad the boot stayed in the RPF family. Hopefully the male one will too. We look forward to your forensic work on this item so that we can try to replicate things.
I know that Kurt who is doing the leathers run has the shin guard and toe cap of the male boot for replication (currently still hunting the heel piece) but I don't know if he has access to the female-size components.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back