Robocop: The Original for Pepakura **8/29 1st post update, foam glove**

Foam build I assume? Those parts are identical from left to right, so you just flip the templates over and trace those onto your foam to get the mirrored side. I would have loved to do that on the rest of the chest too to save templates, but it had too many unique details on each side :(

Loving the suit build, inspired me to make my own!!! Have run in to a hurdle already though :facepalm The Pepakura templates for the chest, dont give the forms/templates for the right hand side (arm socket and right throax), is this a simple case of cut out two of the left side and flip it over to mirror it?

Sorry if this is a very simple question, but looking at 3D model the right shoulder of the chest is made up differently. Any help appreciated.
Just flip the templates

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Great, will get started, this will be first ever costume build, liking the idea of foam over card, easier to bend/glue

Last edited:
I'm so sorry for such a basic question, but what does a 10.5 scale for the helmet mean? I know how to use designer 4 to put all separate measurements in, but not this scale I see repeated throughout this fantastic thread! Thanks!

Can anyone help me with the Murphy face file? I have emailed the gentlemen who posted these files about the Murphy face a few times and haven't herd back. I seem to need a password to open up the Murphy face pepakura. If someone knows that can you please help me out?

laellee those files are amazing. RoboCop now seams achievable in a reasonable way. i was figuring i would be doing a lot of trial and error and I'm sure i will still make modifications along the way but this is such a head start it almost feels like cheating. bless you and thank you

laellee those files are amazing. RoboCop now seams achievable in a reasonable way. i was figuring i would be doing a lot of trial and error and I'm sure i will still make modifications along the way but this is such a head start it almost feels like cheating. bless you and thank you

Of course! Full disclosure, though, this is a VERY ambitious pepakura project. The suit is very accurate (including non-symmetrical arms, greeblies, etc.), but that also means it has a LOT of pieces if you choose the paper (compared to foam) route. The foam build isn't too bad, I just added panel lines and such with a soldering iron :thumbsup

Best of luck with it!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back