Robocop: The Original for Pepakura **8/29 1st post update, foam glove**

Ive been working on the helmet.
Im having problems getting the grooved part looking straight and level. I will give it a bit more work next time im in the workshop.
The back needs a little reshaping as well.
I will make the circular parts seperate then cut them in after.
I gave it a coat of filler primer.
20131229_154120.jpg20131229_154154.jpg

Thank you very much for having this work up free for the Pubic Domain. Im really amazed by the template design and looking forward to making it.:thumbsup

Hi how do I download these? All I get are installers and can't DL any of the files. How can I just download the files? I got a CD for the Terminator Endoskeleton and all was there via PDF nice and easy, is this on a PDF? Also how do I use them for foam?

Last edited:
Hi how do I download these? All I get are installers and can't DL any of the files. How can I just download the files? I got a CD for the Terminator Endoskeleton and all was there via PDF nice and easy, is this on a PDF? Also how do I use them for foam?

1) All of the downloads are in the first post. The files are all supported by 4shared, you have to be registered (free) with 4shared to download. The downloads are all working.
2) These are .PDO files for Pepakura, I do not have .PDF files available.
3)The foam template files are also in the first post.

As of now Im brushing it with smooth on 300 to make it a little harder and giving a new paint job uploadfromtaptalk1392912953611.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Yep i used the straping system of the original suit that was used at the tv show and its very comfortable, uploadfromtaptalk1392914615848.jpguploadfromtaptalk1392914626638.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Quick question...I have a pep viewer downloaded to view and print files. What pep software do I need in order to be able to make mods if necessary? Thanks.

Quick question...I have a pep viewer downloaded to view and print files. What pep software do I need in order to be able to make mods if necessary? Thanks.

You'll need pepakura designer to change scale and use the extra functions. I think Tamasoft lets you download a free version of Designer as well, but it will not save your work. You'll have to check the Tamasoft web site for details.

Any time I try to scale the files then save and print them in Pepkura Designer it asks me for a key. What am I doing wrong here?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back