Licensed Hellboy comic book props

Tim: Love the newest edition of the talisman/amulet you did. I'm so happy that I upgraded! My friend Mxyzptlk is happy too because I gave him my old one! :lol.

I like the Rayguns you've got going on your scrip/batthere. Do you have pictures of them posted somewhere?

Last edited:
Top notch work on the Merman King's broken spear! I dun't know if it's been mentioned to death,but you nailed even Mignola's art style in the corrosion on the blade! You sir, are awesome,hehe.
:cool: Thanks. I think you give me too much credit however - yes, I always have Mike's style in the forefront of my mind whenever I do those pieces, but there's always a bit of luck/happy accidents involved as well.

Last edited:
So this guy ended up contacting me to see if I would be interested in doing some prototyping work for the line.

I just delivered the pattern for one of the upcoming pieces, and hopefully he'll be asking me to do some more. Fingers crossed...

That's awesome! I talked to David Peterson a couple of weeks ago (the Black Axe prop they made from his Mouse Guard comics) and he got to inspect the prototypes and such. I'm not sure who cast the metal axes and keys (I can't remember his name now) but they are really clean and high quality.

That would be awesome to get an actual metal Bog Roosh's Nail...

First sightings of the next two pieces in the line, and the piece that I made the master for (the Cornelius Agrippa charm):

793340355.jpg

BQ1lVFmCUAA2mp9.jpg

I definitely will be ordering the Cornelius Agrippa charm when it is available; great work!! May have to pick up that Bog Roosh nail as well.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back