Licensed Hellboy comic book props

I have an extra Ogdru Jahad Amulet # 286 of 1000 if anyone is looking for one. Bought an extra one by mistake, not seeing it on the shelf already. Willing to sell it for the original cost plus shipping.
Just ordered the Baba Yaga Acorn, these goes with my Ghostbusters shelf of supernatural items and Miskatonic U items. :)

I have an extra Ogdru Jahad Amulet # 286 of 1000 if anyone is looking for one. Bought an extra one by mistake, not seeing it on the shelf already. Willing to sell it for the original cost plus shipping.
Just ordered the Baba Yaga Acorn, these goes with my Ghostbusters shelf of supernatural items and Miskatonic U items. :)

Can you post a pic of your shelf?, please. I love to see how you display your collection.

Not the best photo., but for a quick reply:
IMG_5248.jpg

I have 3 Anovos packs on order, so built up a collection for three suits, and all the gear for three to go out in. Thought it would be nice to have the extra side items for showing if we end up taking the gear out.

Not the best photo., but for a quick reply:
https://s31.postimg.cc/x2gw3jrl7/IMG_5248.jpg

I have 3 Anovos packs on order, so built up a collection for three suits, and all the gear for three to go out in. Thought it would be nice to have the extra side items for showing if we end up taking the gear out.

Thanks for taking a pic. love the ghostbuster gear, im so jealous. the only ghostbusters things i have is a ecto-1 number plate and a model ecto-1.

Israel Skelton revealed the next two releases in the Artifact Archive line in a Twitter Q&A:

"One of the 2 new B.P.R.D. releases planned for next month in our Artifact Archive line w/@artofmmignola: Edel Mischrasse’s Key from “Almost Colossus.” The other: a 3-piece set of King Vold's Coins. Psyched to say that the amazing @Dragonmnky is going to be signing the coin tags!"

(@Dragonmnky is colorist Dave Stewart)

A great interview with Israel Skelton by mignolaverse.com, talks about comics upcoming hellboy related items and some possible hellboy items that have not been green lit yet but might be in the future.

enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Breccan's dog tags from the story, The Devil's Wings. Not 100% accurate but close enough for now. why didn't they do it the way the U.S. military do it?

BPRD_120.jpg The Devil's Wings dog tag's.jpg

Been kinda' quiet on the Artifact Archive front lately, but Israel Skelton shared this in a Twitter Q&A from earlier this evening:

"We have a few new B.P.R.D. Artifact Archives releases coming out in the first half of 2020 including Whittier's Medallion."

I'm so many years behind in my reading that I have no idea what he's referring to :lol:

Been kinda' quiet on the Artifact Archive front lately, but Israel Skelton shared this in a Twitter Q&A from earlier this evening:

"We have a few new B.P.R.D. Artifact Archives releases coming out in the first half of 2020 including Whittier's Medallion."

I'm so many years behind in my reading that I have no idea what he's referring to :lol:

The Whittier's Medallion is from the story "The Whittier Legacy" and is collected in the tpb "The Bride of Hell and Others"

Whittier's Medallion.png

I'm glad we are hearing about new artifacts, It's been a long time since the last one came out.

also an Holiday Card by Joe Querio that you might like.

Holiday Card by Joe Querio.png

Last edited:
It's been awful quiet for a while now, I've missed so many of these props and I would love to get some. Does anyone know of where to look for reselling of any of these? I do NOT mean ripoffs, I mean if anyone is selling the ones they legitimately bought. Is there a site or a group that centers that action some place?

It's been awful quiet for a while now, I've missed so many of these props and I would love to get some. Does anyone know of where to look for reselling of any of these? I do NOT mean ripoffs, I mean if anyone is selling the ones they legitimately bought. Is there a site or a group that centers that action some place?
Not that I am aware of. Once in a while (i.e. "rarely") one will pop up in the Junkyard here on the forum. Unfortunately, your best bet is probably to keep an eye on eBay.

You could try asking on the Skelton Crew Studio fan facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/skeltoncrewstudio/

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back