Licensed Hellboy comic book props

looks very nice, always like to see what new things are coming to the collection.

i hope that they make the Hellboy bust carving made from his horn the witches make in the Darkness Calls storyline. What Artifact do you hope is made?

just wondering how are you are displaying these Artifacts? or any cool ideas on how to show them. mine are still stored in the box they arrived in. and i am still trying to think of a way to display them. so pics of your collection displayed or ideas or how you would like to show them off would be great

And John is doing Mohlomi's bell too...

861696495.jpg

He did one years ago (not sure if this is that same one), and every couple years he would pop up and promise to send me one, but never did. Looks like I'll finally be getting one :)

Anyone gotten anything from Skelton recently? Curious if I am needlessly getting ansy.
They're a slightly over the 4-6 week estimate for the bog roosh nail (by about 6 weeks).
-Terry

Just heard back from Israel this morning (my email slipped through the cracks), and they had a batch that didn't meet their standards. That's why shipping on some of the amulets was delayed.

I'll just paraphrase from Israel's email:

"They're shipping now but, unfortunately, we had to kick back a batch last Thursday when it didn't meet our standards and we're hoping to see a new batch in the next 10 days. Sorry for that extra wait."

Good news, I guess. How long a delay are we talking about?

Hey, and yours is even signed by that Tim guy! lol

Yeah, that was a bit... odd. I signed a bunch and sent 'em away and then I get one back. :confused: Should I have just kept one? If I had gotten a blank tag the question would be - should I sign it or leave it blank? Strange... :lol:

Last edited:
Got my Ogdru Jahad Amulet and Bogroosh's nail yesterday. Very awesome. Now I will have to replace my other home-made amulets as these make my others look like dog turds.
-Terry

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back