Licensed Hellboy comic book props

I'm guessing, since it's shown in the film / used in a crossover comic, it's not covered by their licensing agreement. Which is a shame. No matter to me, I've already ordered my new and improved metal one.

Exactly. I'm going to try to enlarge it, which I fear will be difficult, and then I'll have it printed in wax, which Shapeways will then mold in plaster and lost wax cast. Not sure what my final material will be. Brass or bronze or something gold-plated.

Ooh,I didn't know that did proper casts. That's good to know!

the next two replicas have been announced: Vasilisa's Comb and Handkerchief; and the Ogdru Jahad Amulet. and they do look very nice.

For more pics and details Celebrate Hellboy Day With These Exclusive B.P.R.D. Artifacts | MTV.com

Amulet-3.jpg Comb-1.jpg

Damn Tim! That amulet looks great. The news article said they would be released mid April, I hope I can pre-order one soon :popcorn.

:eek: I agree - that did turn out nice! Let's just hope that the final product has the same quality finish.

So... they're not being released mid-April, they're only going up for pre-order mid-April o_O I think Skelton needs to step it up, unless the plan is to only do 4 pieces per year...

Last edited:
Has anyone recieved their orders on the new items yet or have an update on the new pre-orders? Does anyone know if Skelton Crew sends out a notice that items are being shipped?
I realize that they still show pre-order status on the new items. Just curious when I should be on the look-out for packages.
-Terry

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back