Star Wars - Christmas Story Crossover... Leg Lamp

This just appeared in my Facebook feed, so I apologize for digging up an old thread. Was this ever made available for purchase?

Last edited:
Happy Holidays!

It's a major award!
8292599297_55ee6c1651_c.jpg

So, based on a joke my wife (total genius) made about 9 months ago, I made a Star Wars Christmas Story leg-lamp crossover from parts I had around the house. Not permanent, but fun. The parts will be returned to their proper builds in a few days.

I HAVE been planning on making a permanent version ever since she first mentioned it months ago. After this picture was posted on facebook, there have been TONS of responses asking where I got it, which has given me the motivation to build the actual lamp for next December (2013)

Starting in January I'll be sculpting new, original parts from scratch and posting loads progress photos of the entire build here.

If there's enough interest, I may do a few extras. ;)
I know this post is super old.. but does anyone know how to order one of these lamps???

I know this post is super old.. but does anyone know how to order one of these lamps???
I think Gordon still makes them occasionally but he has been very busy with projects at the moment. He doesn't hang out here too often but he posts on instagram fairly regularly. His username is: GordonTarpley
I imagine it couldn't hurt to send him a PM there and tell him you want one?

Wow!!!! That seals the deal. Over the past 24 hours I've had an absolute flood of positive feedback and requests to purchase. Going to chat with the licensing people and see about turning this into a limited production run as opposed to just a few being made at my house. I'll know more soon...
Gordon, did your design ever make it to market! Great design and interested in purchase!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back