Star Wars - Christmas Story Crossover... Leg Lamp

Happy Holidays!

It's a major award!
8292599297_55ee6c1651_c.jpg

So, based on a joke my wife (total genius) made about 9 months ago, I made a Star Wars Christmas Story leg-lamp crossover from parts I had around the house. Not permanent, but fun. The parts will be returned to their proper builds in a few days.

I HAVE been planning on making a permanent version ever since she first mentioned it months ago. After this picture was posted on facebook, there have been TONS of responses asking where I got it, which has given me the motivation to build the actual lamp for next December (2013)

Starting in January I'll be sculpting new, original parts from scratch and posting loads progress photos of the entire build here.

If there's enough interest, I may do a few extras. ;)

You should post a link to your FB photo here so we can click it and share in to our friends. I know I have a few who would love to see this.

I love it! Very creative and whimsical.

I picture Sheldon or Leonard on the Big Bang Theory having one in their apartment. :D

BTW the facebook link isn't working (for me at least)

I love it! Very creative and whimsical.

I picture Sheldon or Leonard on the Big Bang Theory having one in their apartment. :D

BTW the facebook link isn't working (for me at least)

That would be amazing! I just checked, looks like I had the album on private. Just updated, link should work now.

Pffft! Love it! As far as I'm concerned that's a more thematically faithful addition to the franchise than A Christmas Story 2. :)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back