Star Wars - Christmas Story Crossover... Leg Lamp

Gordon, I shared your picture of the leg lamp and got this message from Steve Sansweet, so I'm passing it along to you:

"If you ever seriously make any of these, put me down on the list! It would look amazingly cool at Rancho Obi-Wan. Thanks for making a lot of fans smile today.
Regards, Steve"

I told him the design was not mine, but that I would pass his message along to the creator!

Steve is calling, my friend!

Gordon, I shared your picture of the leg lamp and got this message from Steve Sansweet, so I'm passing it along to you:

"If you ever seriously make any of these, put me down on the list! It would look amazingly cool at Rancho Obi-Wan. Thanks for making a lot of fans smile today.
Regards, Steve"

I told him the design was not mine, but that I would pass his message along to the creator!

Steve is calling, my friend!

Wow!!!! That seals the deal. Over the past 24 hours I've had an absolute flood of positive feedback and requests to purchase. Going to chat with the licensing people and see about turning this into a limited production run as opposed to just a few being made at my house. I'll know more soon...

Wow!!!! That seals the deal. Over the past 24 hours I've had an absolute flood of positive feedback and requests to purchase. Going to chat with the licensing people and see about turning this into a limited production run as opposed to just a few being made at my house. I'll know more soon...

You didn't expect this sort of response? Lol

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back