Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

Do you know why the panel failed?

You will have to open the shoe to see if the wires broke or if it is just a connection.

There are limited videos in post #2 and I think I pulled my videos from YouTube.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

No mine are the crappy HC shoes I was going to just mod the el panels if there's any info on it also do u still do the glow in the dark panels?

No mine are the crappy HC shoes I was going to just mod the el panels if there's any info on it also do u still do the glow in the dark panels?

I am gearing up to release a new style made for the V3s. To do EL, you also need an interter. EL runs off 120V AC, even though the shoes will house a 9V (DC) battery.

This is my new tennis shoe that arrived a few days ago. I want to update with the kit that has to sell on Ebay. With the kit I can adapt in this model?

This is a DHGate model, with remote control.

20731085_10209685268036273_309754786_n.jpg

It would be this kit. Is the developer here in the forum? I wanted to buy together the premade strap togheter with this kit.

Is it very difficult to assemble this kit? Need to weld many things? Does anyone have a diagram of how to do it?
I'm new to the area.

s-l1600.jpg

you have a link on where to buy these

These are V2s and whilst cheaper than the V3, consider that by the time you get all the parts needed to make these "cool", you would have spend more than the V3s that can be bought for $399 now.

- - - Updated - - -

It would be this kit. Is the developer here in the forum? I wanted to buy together the premade strap togheter with this kit.

Is it very difficult to assemble this kit? Need to weld many things? Does anyone have a diagram of how to do it?
I'm new to the area.

View attachment 750744

Check page 200. I am sure there are wiring diagrams for both EL+LED and all EL kits.

Yes, this link
https://m.pt.dhgate.com/product/-box-air-mag-marty-mcflys-sneakers-glow-in/396812609.html#pd-110

- - - Updated - - -

you have a link on where to buy these

This link
https://m.pt.dhgate.com/product/-box-air-mag-marty-mcflys-sneakers-glow-in/396812609.html#pd-110

- - - Updated - - -

These are V2s and whilst cheaper than the V3, consider that by the time you get all the parts needed to make these "cool", you would have spend more than the V3s that can be bought for $399 now.

- - - Updated - - -

Check page 200. I am sure there are wiring diagrams for both EL+LED and all EL kits.

In DHgate the shoes: U$ 158 (delivery free)
In ebay, updates: U$ 75 (with delivery)

In DHgate the shoes: U$ 158 (delivery free)
In ebay, updates: U$ 75 (with delivery)

I charge $120 for the clear soles and the EL kit is about $80, then you still have to pull apart the shoes, slim the toe, re-wire the shoe and re-assemble. And the shoe will never look like it should. Just easier to buy the V3s. Take advantage of the special price or maybe score a pair with broken lights for 200 and fix them up.

Hi Everyone,

I'm very close to ordering a pair of Nike Mag V3's and so far what I've read on here has been very informative so thank you for all your input, it's certainly helped.

But there's one thing that concerns me which I hope you guys can help me with. Ive been in contact with 'David' and 'Joyce' Via Skype messenger the past week or so, everything sounds promising from David but I've noticed there are 3 contacts on Skype for 'David Jones' relating to rep shoes.

Is is this the David everyone has been ordering from and having successful transactions with?

Thanks again to everyone for contributing to this post!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    26.9 KB · Views: 83
That looks like him.

You are correct, there are a few different "David Jones" selling these shoes.

Not the same David Jones https://www.instagram.com/sneakerahead.ru/?hl=en

The David Jones you want is https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/sneakergost/?hl=en

Just cross reference your payment info to this if paying my WU

This is our western union and money gram account(choose cash pick up at any agent location):
FORENAME(First Name):ping
SURNAME(Last Name):Wang
Phone :0086-13859884857
Address :City: Putian, State: Fujian, Country: China
Zip Code :351100

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Thanks for the confirmation!

Well I'm certainly talking to the right guy then at least.

In in regards to the WU details, David sent me the following:

FORENAME: Yongfa
SURNAME: Lin
PHONE: 0086-15059460822
ADDRESS:
CITY: Putian
STATE: Fujian
ZIP CODE: 351100

Do these details change every so often as I've seen someone else on here with different WU details?

Thanks again for your help it's much appreciated!

Hi, Thanks for the confirmation!

Well I'm certainly talking to the right guy then at least.

In in regards to the WU details, David sent me the following:

FORENAME: Yongfa
SURNAME: Lin
PHONE: 0086-15059460822
ADDRESS:
CITY: Putian
STATE: Fujian
ZIP CODE: 351100

Do these details change every so often as I've seen someone else on here with different WU details?

Thanks again for your help it's much appreciated!

I had Lin as the name on first pair and Rebecca on the 2nd. I don't recognize the surname though, but then again, it is Chinese. I think it is made out to how ever has to collect the funds. All other details are the same apart from the number as I never had that when I bought the shoes.

Is there another option for you to stay more transparent and not so blue? I bought my shoes and they are sending it with the yellow sole. :cry

8.jpg7.jpg

So sole dye number 2 and...

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170311/bcb894a12e83b6a51f978b3a0bf64430.jpg

So shoe on the left is from my display pair which was dyed when I did my video and shoe on the right is my wear pair I am doing now.

With the last dye, it was a powder that I mixed up with water. This is a premixed liquid straight out of the bottle.

The instruction say to boil the article of clothing to be dyed. Given it is just the soles we want to change the colour of, I poured some of the dye into a coffee cup and heated it in microwave for 30 seconds. This stuff seems to want some heat to help infuse but I don't recommend a heat gun or anything in case you end up with sole separation.

Rather than sit for several minutes and wiping the excess off, I got this result from air drying the dye by blowing on it. Be careful here because it tends to run. Start at the highest point and work your way down.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170311/f6c4fdc386caaa6d332f55e76b115b13.jpg

I am going to give the right shoe one more hit and call it a day.

Is there another option for you to stay more transparent and not so blue? I bought my shoes and they are sending it with the yellow sole. :cry

8.jpg7.jpg

Hit it with blue, then wash some of it off. If you can get the dye to penetrate, it will give a more "clear" look, but you will always have a slight blue look to the rubber. If you don't dye them, then it is yellow until the clear sole replacements become available.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back