Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

I just received mine from Karin Chen and they are really nice! If you have any questions, her communication is excellent. Paid with credit card with no problems.

Some hope to those buying these in the U.K

My V2's have just this second been released from customs WOOHOO!!!! :)

Is there anything on the tracking about customs duty being added? Did you use the free shipping?

I think I might take a punt on these in the new year

Is there anything on the tracking about customs duty being added? Did you use the free shipping?

I think I might take a punt on these in the new year

Nope, not to say it won't happen though lol there is always a chance!

I will let you know if i got a charge when they arrive though and post on here :)

What is your import limits? I heard it was 150 euro or something. In AU, if an item is declared at less than $1000AUD, then it is $0.00. $1000+ and they hit you 10%.

I will let you know if i got a charge when they arrive though and post on here :)

Thanks for that, hopefully you won't get hit with anything :)

What is your import limits? I heard it was 150 euro or something. In AU, if an item is declared at less than $1000AUD, then it is $0.00. $1000+ and they hit you 10%.

I don't think it's that high, I'm sure if you order from outside the EU over the value of around £15-£20 they can hit you with it! And the size and weight of the package can hike up the cost! I think it just depends who picks it up in customs lol, I've ordered plenty from outside the EU and not had to pay anything. Other times I've had to pay up.. I've noticed I've only ever had to pay when parcel force here in the uk pick up the package though!

Actually I'm wrong lol just got this from HMRC website

Customs duty becomes payable if the value of the goods is over £135 but duty is waived if the amount of duty calculated is less than £9.

So from that looking at currency conversion the shoes are coming out at about £150 right? So may just get away with it :)

Post some pics too !
I know we have seen a lot but im sure I'm not the only one who wants to see more lol

And the cov customs depot is a 5 min drive from me, Xmas will have been the customs hold up..... They pretty much stop nd take there time. The duty is hit and miss, sometimes I get stung and others I don't...... Items I have got from china seem to escape duty with me yet the USA items I usually get stung if its bigger than an a4 envelope.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back