Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

I bought those a long time after I got my original 2 pairs (years ago when they first came out.) I think I've worn that pair only once or twice, because then the V3's were released and they've been in the box ever since :D

Part of me says that I need to pack the modded V2s back into their big yellow box and place them in the bin.

It seems like some v2's have a more updated slim (tapered) toe, but other v2's have a bulky toe like the HC shoes. Is that correct?

Yeah they kind of reinvented the wheel on these. I guess they are still wanting to get the max life out of those sole molds. The original V2s had a moon boot look because of the toe cap. The V3s came out virtually identical to the 2011s, and then new versions of the V2s came out with slimmed toes and even one with a V3 upper but with thicker (wider) elastic.

If you can afford them, just buy V3s.

Yeah they kind of reinvented the wheel on these. I guess they are still wanting to get the max life out of those sole molds. The original V2s had a moon boot look because of the toe cap. The V3s came out virtually identical to the 2011s, and then new versions of the V2s came out with slimmed toes and even one with a V3 upper but with thicker (wider) elastic.

If you can afford them, just buy V3s.

It's interesting how many v2 versions are out there! Is there any durability difference between the v2 and v3 shoes? Will one have its lights break sooner than the other?

It's interesting how many v2 versions are out there! Is there any durability difference between the v2 and v3 shoes? Will one have its lights break sooner than the other?
Only time will tell. I have noticed that my V3 wear pair is holding up better at the same age than what my V2s did.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

DragonGalvy I went to the sneaker convention today. Lots of Yeezy Boost.
The only thing that really got my attention was these.
a01d0de627714a4a085a78c93b07edc2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Attachments

• a01d0de627714a4a085a78c93b07edc2.jpg
    a01d0de627714a4a085a78c93b07edc2.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 43
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello friends
Sorry for my bad English, I live in Brazil and there is no tutorial on updating Nike Mag here.
Well, I bought a DHGate template, I think it's the knockoffs, I'm totally new to the area, but I've been following the forum for some time since 2012. I want to personalize, I've already looked at the wonderful tutorials and videos of the members here.

I am set with the most used terms and names of materials needed. However, since I am inexperienced in electronics, I wanted the help of these noble users.

My design at first will be to make just the light strap and the sole sheet.

Let us then doubt:

1 - Is it possible to remove the led from the sole and just connect the EL Sheet instead?

2 - If the above question is not possible, is it possible to connect the light strap and the sheet in the same on / off switch?

Thank you in advance for your attention.

What are those, Hyperdunks? I bought a pair of Flystepper 2k3 the other day that are MAGish.

Yeah, Hyperdunk 2010's I think, without going and reading the model name off mine. I have a few of the regular colourways, but he found the MAG colourway I've never seen in real life. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Yep those look like one of the newer versions of the V2. Looks like the midsole is a lighter grey than the original, the swoosh is a bit bigger and the rubber outsole is actually clear rather than whitish-yellow like the original versions. Can you take a photo of the bottom of the shoes (the grip) ? thanks

What are those, Hyperdunks? I bought a pair of Flystepper 2k3 the other day that are MAGish.

Yeah, Hyperdunk 2010's I think, without going and reading the model name off mine. I have a few of the regular colourways, but he found the MAG colourway I've never seen in real life. :)

Initially the guy didn't even want me to touch them. But let hold them for a photo. These never went into production and on the inside was the same "promotion only, not for re-sale" we have seen pics of inside real F&F MAGs.

They would have sold a crap tonne if they released those.

- - - Updated - - -

attachment.php

Amazing how much better these look with the lighter midsole. And how much work that could have saved me on mine ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Yep those look like one of the newer versions of the V2. Looks like the midsole is a lighter grey than the original, the swoosh is a bit bigger and the rubber outsole is actually clear rather than whitish-yellow like the original versions. Can you take a photo of the bottom of the shoes (the grip) ? thanks[/QUOTE]

The shoe is currently at a friend's house in Australia. She took the picture and sent it to me. I had to ship to Australia because the high rates in Brazil would go from $ 160 to almost $ 600. My friend comes to Brazil in August and will bring me the shoe, so I take the photo and put it here

Is it very difficult to put the switch on / off at this point in the shoe?
Is there any way to thread the thread inside? Need to cut the shoe?

review_2054654481_00.jpg

Initially the guy didn't even want me to touch them. But let hold them for a photo. These never went into production and on the inside was the same "promotion only, not for re-sale" we have seen pics of inside real F&F MAGs.

They would have sold a crap tonne if they released those.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.therpf.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=747664&d=1501342336

Amazing how much better these look with the lighter midsole. And how much work that could have saved me on mine ;)

Bought these with the intention to paint but I may just keep them as is.
IMG_3461.JPG

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back