Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

They are fairly strong. Battery and led is encased in 1 unit so replaceable if anything goes.

Charging port is usb with momentary on off switch. Seem to be strong enough, they are in the inner inside of the fabric, kind of like those bootleg roshe mags.

These look pretty good. Any discount for rpf members? [emoji51]

Thinking I could add a swoosh in there too to make them look even more mag like. Anyone still sell the mag decal kits?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These look pretty good. Any discount for rpf members? [emoji51]

Thinking I could add a swoosh in there too to make them look even more mag like. Anyone still sell the mag decal kits?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually want a non branded pair of MAGs. I wish HC would take on the new V3 shape but with no branding.

I found these on WISH app. Only 97.00. Is there way to add the Nike logo
a5f5c6bc5a2aefdc7188b411520ab500.jpg
54868eec717832452ea5917d47aa20d4.jpg

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

I believe there is someone on the rpf that makes a replacement leather strap with a battery operated glowing Nike symbol.

I saw a white one on etsy. Wouldn't hurt to ask them if they can make the strap in black for this shoe! That would look sweet!

There are a few guys doing bits to enhance the fake MAGs. One does straps and tongues in both black and white.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I like the tongue extensions, they make a big difference. They do need to be sewn/glued down near the toebox though, or they move around a bit. I believe I got mine from @mokka_deez ...
me wearing my V2s with extended tongue (5).JPGme wearing my V2s with extended tongue (1).JPG
but wow, now that I've got used to the V3's these look so clunky, haha

I bought those a long time after I got my original 2 pairs (years ago when they first came out.) I think I've worn that pair only once or twice, because then the V3's were released and they've been in the box ever since :D

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back