Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

I'm not gonna lie. I felt like a child again when I received the box and opened it up for the first time. It was one of those 'once in a lifetime' childhood dreams coming true. When I woke up this morning I couldn't wait to hold them and look at them again. I am so beyond happy with these shoes. Although I completely understand others waiting for a price drop I am so happy with my purchase. The feeling I had holding them for the first time was worth every penny spent.

This is well written my friend. :) Iv ordered things in the past witch Iv had to save for a wile and waited and waited for,
Literally staring at pictures of them all day every day an when I finally had (my red fight club leather jacket) I didn't want to take it off! Literally wanting to wear it round the house haha!

I know the feeling well.
Iv ordered my self a pair of these last night.. after reading your post I had to!!
12.30 am I just slapped it on the credit card haha!

How did u pay I usually only use PayPal please I may order a pair but gotta be sure it's secure payment, I'm in the uk if it makes any difference

That hover board is really cool.

Thanks! It's the Mattel board.

Are the sizes of the replicas sold by Karin Chen accurate?

Hmm, not sure. This is the only size 10 I own.

This is well written my friend. :) Iv ordered things in the past witch Iv had to save for a wile and waited and waited for,
Literally staring at pictures of them all day every day an when I finally had (my red fight club leather jacket) I didn't want to take it off! Literally wanting to wear it round the house haha!

I know the feeling well.
Iv ordered my self a pair of these last night.. after reading your post I had to!!
12.30 am I just slapped it on the credit card haha!

Glad you know the feeling and glad you ordered a pair! you will love them!!

and because I'm a nerd, here's this...

2fa41a18c51cd48153ea555b9ba7a5ec.jpg
when i looked at other pictures of them the color seems more of a silver but yours seems like the actual grey color is it the same as the real ones in person?

How did u pay I usually only use PayPal please I may order a pair but gotta be sure it's secure payment, I'm in the uk if it makes any difference

I'm from the UK and I ordered some on credit card as I think the bank offeres some sort of protection if u get scammed but only if it's over 100 quid.

The site is like eBay so I doubt she would want bad feed back
Plus she is good with communication.

Up2 u though chuck!

im pretty sure you can wear them out and about.

these knockoffs will definitely be wearable. but you never know with the electronics how long they will last, if any wires get loose or not.

the soles on the first knockoffs were just plain foam, so these new versions have improved in that aspect, so won't get worn out as easily.

im pretty sure you can wear them out and about.

these knockoffs will definitely be wearable. but you never know with the electronics how long they will last, if any wires get loose or not.

the soles on the first knockoffs were just plain foam, so these new versions have improved in that aspect, so won't get worn out as easily.

I expect the electronics to not last. The shoes still look good without the lights functioning.

I tried to get a good picture that doesn't have 'hot spots' but just can't pull it off. Pictures don't do these shoes justice.

22ebbc497d52f272e87442503f573758.jpg

Take some pics in better light IMO. Daylight will give you such better images, I found the best place for mine was in a bathroom as the majority was so white.

They certainly seem good knock offs even for display, I even had a pair of knock offs once and they lasted very well and I hammered them with work use

Or use the flash at distance. When I take my shots, I am zoomed in about 1.8~2.1x so the flash does not hot spot.

is the fabric color flat light grey or shiny grey?

This is a tricky question..I seriously looked and looked at them and my answer is "maybe"...

I know that doesn't make sense but if you were to hold up the shoe and say "this isn't shiny" i'd agree with you. If you held it up and said "this is kinda shiny" i'd agree... weird.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back