Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

So I got those laser cut parts back today. Has promise if I can make it all fit.
549ea47ff9385c2fca148575b499d5ff.jpg
eedb334a54860d63e7154c85efe9cadf.jpg
d2a9c3fcdbfac50b130f0f5802ed29f3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Okay guys, I could solve it easily, I simply opened the strip and let it dry the wet part inside and the next day the panel turned on again, I was lucky, now I have to close it again with glue for sneakers, which if I'm surprised of the bad alidade Of the sneakers, the spray ingrsó by the panel of the front, that is to say that if you are using them and it is long to rain it is very likely that they will break. Thank you all for the answers and help, you know. And now I have a new question.
Is there any way they can be washed?
As if to take away the scent of foot from using them with the time. If someone has done it please buy the idea of how they can wash, thank you.

Good to hear you were able to solve the problem. For washing, I usually clean mine after wearing them somewhere. I scrub the sole with a nail brush (like what you might use in the shower to clean your toe nails) with warm water and detergent. For the upper piece, I used a slightly damp (not dripping) sponge to wipe over. If the jeans left some blue on the white parts, it can be cleaned off with some disposable cleaning wipes.
I have worn mine a lot, and they have not developed a bad smell yet. When I received them, I also bought some new Nike socks to use with only the Mags (I figured, already spent $500 on these, what's $20 more, lol) and they go in the washing machine with the other clothes after I have worn them out for a day. (helps keep the inside of the shoe clean)
I found it much easier to keep the uppers clean after using the waterproofing spray "Realign" which Cavx reccomended. If you can find something similar, you won't have to worry about water stains on the cloth uppers after drying.
I dry mine by placing them on a towel inside the house somewhere and have a small fan blowing on them or a box fan heater on low heat. I learned the hard way with my old V2's and my Jordan's with clear sole, not to let them dry in the sun like a regular shoe. It will make the clear sole yellow much faster.
Maybe I'm a bit too fussy with all this cleaning, some people just throw their sneakers in the washing machine once a year lol (but DON'T do this with the V3's!)
If yours start to develop a smell, spray a product called "glen-20" inside, it's a spray disinfectant. That should help.

Yeah, good point about socks.
Buy some clean white socks for these.

I would NEVER wear shoes without socks and I see quite a few images of people in their MAG where it looks like they may not be wearing socks.

Yeah, good point about socks.
Buy some clean white socks for these.

I would NEVER wear shoes without socks and I see quite a few images of people in their MAG where it looks like they may not be wearing socks.

some socks are shorter than the MAGs. they hardly show sometimes.

Last edited:
So the other week, I got some parts cut by the laser cutter.

06dad4d889e2f438e4ed368badcef30e.jpg

I had already shown the straps using magnets. What I did today was bend the parts of the buckle ready for shaping.

5fc212ce684f25720b62c08db635f5ee.jpg

Each clear part is made from 3 layers of 4mm clear Pespex that I fused last week using Weld on #3. I wanted to leave the parts set up for the week to reach the max strength of the glue. Then today I heated the part to 190 degrees C and shaped them in a jig. 12mm or half inch of Perspex.

The really cool part is that the details did not distort and the laser cut strap fits nice and tight.

c02b1fd1ec1b4ee04a7935d89dd6db6c.jpg

So a fair amount of reshaping over the next few days.

Slightly off topic, last night I went to a Dinner En Blanc, where everyone must wear all white. There was a there was a guy wearing NIKE Swoosh Hunters and this was the first time I'd seem them in person. WOW they are pretty high. His were white with a silver tongue and silver part at the back.

Some people don't wear all white and slip in different coloured shoes, tan, light brown etc. I was so tempted to wear my MAGs, but so glad now that I did not. My white shoes are in a state and I don't know if I will get them clean again. Great night though.

Some guy had a pair of the LED soled shoes and they were pretty bright.

Hi Everyone. I'm new to this forum. I've been reading a lot of the posts the last week or so. Very interesting. I love the back to the future films and also the Nike air Mags.

Just a question really. I'm looking at the v3's. So far I haven't come across a post asking is there any difference visually between the v3's and the updated version with better electronic etc? Thanks in advance.... more reading for me now. ☺

Hi Everyone. I'm new to this forum. I've been reading a lot of the posts the last week or so. Very interesting. I love the back to the future films and also the Nike air Mags.

Just a question really. I'm looking at the v3's. So far I haven't come across a post asking is there any difference visually between the v3's and the updated version with better electronic etc? Thanks in advance.... more reading for me now. ☺
The only difference between the two is the brightness of the LEDs.

Hey, my Mags came yesterday...they took 24 hours from Hong Kong to get here in the UK I couldn't believe it!
Im really impressed with the quality and can't stop drooling over them lol

Not sure if this has been covered but they came with a 2 pin charger and here in the UK we have a 3 pin plug... I was wondering wether others found an adapter for this or found an alternative charging source with the compatible charging ends? Any help would be much appreciated, thank you in advance! :)

Hey, my Mags came yesterday...they took 24 hours from Hong Kong to get here in the UK I couldn't believe it!

Not sure if this has been covered but they came with a 2 pin charger and here in the UK we have a 3 pin plug... I was wondering wether others found an adapter for this or found an alternative charging source with the compatible charging ends? Any help would be much appreciated, thank you in advance! :)

I didn't get a charger with my shoes and so I found a pair of USB to 0.7mm leads and they work really well.

Hey buddy, you just need a USA to UK travel adaptor, available from most U.K. supermarkets or chemists. Loads of places stock them.

Thanks for that I'll check them out!

- - - Updated - - -

Cheers fella, I was hoping for an adapter for what they sent me so I'll look into getting one and also what cavx suggested! Thanks guys! :)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back