Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

Once my shoes arrive, I'm going to order the Mark Poon kit, although I'm half tempted to order a complete strap. The only problem is the one I see for sale appears to have a window for the Nike logo that is too large/ inacurate.

Good luck! Please let us know if you do receive V2.1's - I'm half tempted to get a pair to add to my collection :D I was lazy with my V2's and just used a glow in the dark kit so i'd never have to worry about wires breaking. (made by Cavx)

I will definitely let you know. This is the nerveracking part. The seller who was very communicative pre-sale stopped to responding to messages for a day, but did turn up today.

He said he'd send me photos before he sent them, and that he's presently delayed, but that he'll send them.

I'll report back when they ship... assuming they do! I'll never live this down with my wife if I get scammed. Hopefully DHgate will have my back. They say they will.

Good luck! Please let us know if you do receive V2.1's - I'm half tempted to get a pair to add to my collection :D I was lazy with my V2's and just used a glow in the dark kit so i'd never have to worry about wires breaking. (made by Cavx)

More on this very frustrating saga...

After numerous assurances from the seller that he had the V2.1 shoe... I think he had no clue what he actually had.

This is the shoe on his product page:

product-page.jpg

It has the V3 fabric and the slimmed toe box.

And here is the page he sent me to see the shoes he was selling:

thumbs or right shoe.jpg

So I ask for photos of the shoes he's sending me and he sends this today:

shoe-he-sent1.jpgshoe-he-sent2.jpg

I explain that that is not the right shoe, and not to send it.

I could be wrong, but this appears to me to be the V2RC shoe with the remote control, based on the color of green on the ankle. I also think in the first photo the controller may be slightly visible.

He goes on to say that this is the $220 shoe, but then completely stops responding.

I'm not interested in having this version of the shoe at all. And if I were good with it, I would have bought it for cheaper. He was charging $208 for the shoe he was advertising, but I've seen those remote control shoes for less than that.

DHgate seems like they'll let me dispute, but I won't know for sure until it all goes down. They tell me I can't dispute for 5 days.

What a headache! My excitement is fading.

I beleive the shoes he sent the very last photos of are the remote control version. There are a few things that give it away, such as the colour from the LEDs in the heel cup and the direction of the ribbing in the upper, as well as the clearness of the sole. Standard V2 soles were not so clear (unfortunately)

remote.jpg

2nd image set seems to have the slimmed toe, so there are 3 different versions here. If I was buying these, I'd #2 with the slimmed toe.

Those 3 sets of photos are all the same shoe, the V2. Looks to be the standard, non-remote control ones.

I think they're all variations on the V2. The fabric on the store photo, and the second photo is the newer fabric. The ones in the 3rd photo appear to te the V2 with the remote control.

I'd really like the shoes in the second photo.

He's now telling me he can get them. Just to give him time.

I think they're all variations on the V2. The fabric on the store photo, and the second photo is the newer fabric. The ones in the 3rd photo appear to te the V2 with the remote control.

I'd really like the shoes in the second photo.

He's now telling me he can get them. Just to give him time.

Because they are actually an older version of the MAG, maybe they are a bit harder to get.
This is why I wish they would ditch all other versions and make a no lights V3 available for cheap.

That would be amazing. I wish they'd do that too.
I've asked David a while ago about this eventuality, he answered that they would think about this but never showed up something new about this (and I think that is the best thing to do so people would buy them and custom them with lights if they want - and they won't complain about the electronics failing etc)

I've asked David a while ago about this eventuality, he answered that they would think about this but never showed up something new about this (and I think that is the best thing to do so people would buy them and custom them with lights if they want - and they won't complain about the electronics failing etc)

We should stoke that fire! :) I'd much rather install electronics into a pair of V3s.

I still have been going around and around with this guy at DHgage and have no idea if I'm going to get the shoes I want.

My seller says he's trying to track them down now. This limbo sucks. I had a native chinese speaker friend write him in chinese and I hope that helped us get on the same page.

I have another seller say he thinks he can get them, but that we'd have to go with Western Union, and they're about $12 more. I'd have to get a refund from the other guy first. I hope he can find them and that this saga will be over.

Then adding lighting can begin. :)

We should stoke that fire! :) I'd much rather install electronics into a pair of V3s.

I still have been going around and around with this guy at DHgage and have no idea if I'm going to get the shoes I want.
Have you contacted David about a "non working" pair?

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

I don't have the SKYPE, but all the other contact details are HERE.

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

No matter how many times, pictures and attempts to describe the shoe I send the seller, he just doesn't seem to get it.

These photos were in my inbox this morning:

1220_1.jpg1220_2.jpg1220_3.jpg

These appear to be the remote control shoes to me because of the clear soles. What do you think?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back