Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

On the 20th. Just hoping they dont seized.
Or I have to pay duty tax. But even that would be better than loosing them.

Hopefully not!! lol I ordered mine yesterday and im in the US West coast so we will see how long it will be on their journey!!!

Has anybody living in WA state been able to successfully purchase anything from AliExpress? I would really like to purchase one of these replicas, but it looks like AliExpress doesn't provide escrow services in several states including WA.

Right got the v2's, woot! Good and bad news....

Right bad news first:-

One yellow led is on the fritz, works when my foots in or pressure applied to the bubble led area, when foots out it goes off, I can get it to stay on but have to press my finger in the area first.
The yellow box slightly damaged.

Good news:-

All LEDs are working lol ok so my dodgy one but still I'm happy it's not blown.

The sole LEDs look amazing! Dunno if anyone else agrees but don't they look like el? Lol still probably going to change them just not as soon as I thought.

The Cloneprops buckles cover the charger and on/off switch, the visible pics you can see of the buckles are his ones not the v2 ones just so you know.

Paint splatter is good, not perfect but still really happy.

So guys all in all I'm happy, best I let you know my honest opinion with regards to the positive and negotives mentioned above as I know more people have ordered from Karin Chen at aliexpress

One question to those with the v2's already, when they are charging are the LEDs meant to flash? As my pair do, different to say the least :D
Right now where's my P.P.E ;)

Last edited:
Right got the v2's, woot! Good and bad news....

Right bad news first:-

One yellow led is on the fritz, works when my foots in or pressure applied to the bubble led area, when foots out it goes off, I can get it to stay on but have to press my finger in the area first.
The yellow box slightly damaged.

Good news:-

All LEDs are working lol ok so my dodgy one but still I'm happy it's not blown.

The sole LEDs look amazing! Dunno if anyone else agrees but don't they look like el? Lol still probably going to change them just not as soon as I thought.

The Cloneprops buckles cover the charger and on/off switch, the visible pics you can see of the buckles are his ones not the v2 ones just so you know.

Paint splatter is good, not perfect but still really happy.

So guys all in all I'm happy, best I let you know my honest opinion with regards to the positive and negotives mentioned above as I know more people have ordered from Karin Chen at aliexpress

One question to those with the v2's already, when they are charging are the LEDs meant to flash? As my pair do, different to say the least :D
Right now where's my P.P.E ;)

Congrats Taff!!! They look pretty!!! shame though on the yellow LED malfunctioning...hope mine don't do that....how do they feel on??

They feel great!

The led malfunction can be fixed I think, it just needs a tiny bit of pressure on it and the led makes contact, I have a guy at work I think that might be able to shed some light on situation, will see him tomorrow but seriously it's not that much a problem that I'm making it out to be, as I said they all work that's the main thing, imagine if one was actually blown though, now that would be a nightmare!

Just working on a temp el strap just now, ill make it so i can remove the electrics as i dont have my new batteries yet or DC charger ports, still it will be running off a nokia battery with good enough mAh, hopefully have a pic up tonight with it on a V2.

Thanks mate, here is a few more pics of where I am at just now. It's been really tricky getting a good pic on my phone so i will upload better ones using my brothers camera tomorrow.

Where did you get the materials for the EL strap? I'm looking for some.

Also how did you wire the EL strap to work with the original electronics, or is the EL strip powered independently from the rest of the shoes electronics?

I got the smooth leatherette from a retailer in Italy but bought through eBay.
EL panel is from eBay aswell, so is the Velcro 1" hook and loop. The nike logos I made at work on a laser printer, and spray adhesive I got from work aswell.

The strap is only a temporary one due to my impatience for wanting to see these with a EL strap, I will redo the electrics when I get my rechargeable dc ports and new Nokia batteries.

On the inverter there is a switchfor on/off, easier if I show you (pic below)

My goal tomorrow is to run some tests and see if I can run a positive (+) cable to the v2 switch so then I don't need two switches, I will keep you all up to date with my progress on that.

Nope Karin Chen put them down as a gift on the package so I didn't get a charge thankfully :)

Yes parcel farce dropped them off, not bad timing as well, coventry to aberdeen in a day :D

Awesome Pics mate!!! The white leatherette looks flawless! Could you please recommend the merchant you purchased from? Looks amazing for rushing it!! This makes me so pumped to receive mine and try this!! Still have to get an EL as well!! Not long now!!

Nope Karin Chen put them down as a gift on the package so I didn't get a charge thankfully :)

Yes parcel farce dropped them off, not bad timing as well, coventry to aberdeen in a day :D

I thought they may be marked as a gift :) the photos look really good!

keep the reviews and feedback coming, this is only strengthening my desire to get these! I've got a broken leg at the minute, as soon as I'm back on my feet I'll hopefully be able to get these on them lol

I thought they may be marked as a gift :) the photos look really good!

keep the reviews and feedback coming, this is only strengthening my desire to get these! I've got a broken leg at the minute, as soon as I'm back on my feet I'll hopefully be able to get these on them lol

Just get them!! You will cave in eventually!! Just like me...LOL AND I FEEL LIKE A KID AGAIN!!!

Ye I didn't hang about today, I have prepped for this mod for a while now and had everything in a box ready just to solder and glue together. Ill do te next strap tomorrow as I don't want to over do it as that's when things get sloppy.

The Italian white leatherette is not on eBay at the moment as I tried to find more, I will see if I can track down the merchant and let you know but search for "White Italian smooth finish vinyl leatherette", that's how I got some.

It creases very easily though as its so fine grain, so always keep it rolled up.

Yes I must admit I feel 5 again haha only thing is I keep getting blimmin flashbacks of bttf2 scenes everytime I look at them lol

Just get them!! You will cave in eventually!! Just like me...LOL AND I FEEL LIKE A KID AGAIN!!!

the mrs/boss won't let me, kids to feed and mortgage to be paid! Im self employed and a Broken leg means no work for me!

Don't you just hate it when life gets in the way of a childhood dream lol

Another question for those who have received them, do the Karin Chen shipped shoes have the "swoosh"? The pic on the site doesn't show it. Thanks again .

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back