Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

I noticed both of mine said uk11. After the toe mod they fitted alot nicer..... But one thing i have noticed is ones bigger than the other

1edf82ae5c277eada63cc394f0ce3243_zpsb16e8483.jpg

Both are labelled 11 but i had only ever tried one shoe on and it felt too large, i know why now, but with another insole and a toe mod they now fit pretty perfectly

Perhaps this explains the size issues.....someones stuck incorrerct size labels in some imo

I'm stuck between ordering a pair of 8s and 8.5s. I wear an 8.5 in real sizes and people are saying the V2s fit better after the toe slim, so this is a hard choice. It would be cool if someone made a print out of a shoe's midsole to put your foot on to see if the shoe would be the right fit.

Like just take one shoe, trace the midsole, add a border to show where your actual foot would go, and upload the picture along with measurements of the different sizes. We would need information from people to see if a certain size is the same measurements all around. This is probably too much to ask though.

I'm stuck between ordering a pair of 8s and 8.5s. I wear an 8.5 in real sizes and people are saying the V2s fit better after the toe slim, so this is a hard choice. It would be cool if someone made a print out of a shoe's midsole to put your foot on to see if the shoe would be the right fit.

Like just take one shoe, trace the midsole, add a border to show where your actual foot would go, and upload the picture along with measurements of the different sizes. We would need information from people to see if a certain size is the same measurements all around. This is probably too much to ask though.

I usually wear a 9-9.5 and ordered an 8.5 so pretty nervous!!:unsure

Jedifyfe said that his 8.5s were 11 inches from heel to toe. Measure yours and post it so we have a little confirmation on this size. Also if they fit.

Well I don't have them yet... But nervous as to whether they will fit OK due to variations in all sizes and even within pairs...

I noticed both of mine said uk11. After the toe mod they fitted alot nicer..... But one thing i have noticed is ones bigger than the other

Both are labelled 11 but i had only ever tried one shoe on and it felt too large, i know why now, but with another insole and a toe mod they now fit pretty perfectly

Perhaps this explains the size issues.....someones stuck incorrerct size labels in some imo

that looks like 2 different sizes

one must be 11 and the other 10.5 or something

How did you modify the lights in the arch?

I'd like to see someone have cloneprops's ankle buckles and heel cups on these. That would would achieve these shoes' maximum potential in terms of modding.

I'm ordering my pair on the 12th of April :) I'm ordering a size 8, so lets hope I get shoes that fit. I'm not too worried though. Has anyone on here ordered a size 8 and would like to measure the distance from heel to toe?

I'm ordering my pair on the 12th of April :) I'm ordering a size 8, so lets hope I get shoes that fit. I'm not too worried though. Has anyone on here ordered a size 8 and would like to measure the distance from heel to toe?

I had a pair of US-8 V2s & when I measured them for someone else they came in at dead on 29cm at the longest point on the sole, if you took into account the slight curve upwards at the toe. If the shoe wasn't straightened they were 28.5cm.

I had a pair of US-8 V2s & when I measured them for someone else they came in at dead on 29cm at the longest point on the sole, if you took into account the slight curve upwards at the toe. If the shoe wasn't straightened they were 28.5cm.

Weird. Jedifyfe's 8.5s were 11 inches, but your 8s seem to be 11.2 inches. It's either Jedi measured wrong (which I doubt), or one of you got a pair that the labeled size was messed up.

Last edited:
Weird. Jedifyfe's 8.5s were 11 inches, but your 8s seem to be 11.2 inches. It's either Jedi measured wrong (which I doubt), or one of you got a pair that the labeled size was messed up.

I think it could also be attributed to these Chinese factories. They maybe not the best with consistancy ,machine settings and quality control...

I think it could also be attributed to these Chinese factories. They maybe not the best with consistancy ,machine settings and quality control...

Yeah. I also noticed that the lace areas on some of your pairs of shoes are narrower than the other. Like one is similar to the RDs, but the other is much wider.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back