Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

Nooooooooo. Mine are still stuck in customs

long wait im afraid - as you have been flagged for inspection......not for fakes but it will be simply regarding the gift marking and there nike sneakers ;)

the hold up is simply awaiting a person to decide you have to pay the duty fees from my experiences importing stuff

remember guys theres an awful lot of these flying throught the uk into the coventry hub at baginton airport - the amount creates too much interest with customs and the gift labelling ;)

long wait im afraid - as you have been flagged for inspection......not for fakes but it will be simply regarding the gift marking and there nike sneakers ;)

the hold up is simply awaiting a person to decide you have to pay the duty fees from my experiences importing stuff

remember guys theres an awful lot of these flying throught the uk into the coventry hub at baginton airport - the amount creates too much interest with customs and the gift labelling ;)

who is best to ship with to the U.K? EMS?

Just got off work. Had 'em on the whole time. I put Superfeet insoles and Force Field crease-guards in them. They were comfortable right out of the box but now the comfort is off the charts. Once the snow melts I'll see how they fare outside. I'll aim for a second pair later in the year just in case.

I retired my 2008 McFly Hyperdunks tonight. If I don't come down from this high I might retire the rest of my sneakers as well.

Hey NixxiN. what kind of keyboard is that next to you there? I have a Yamaha DGX-640 and I am head over heels in love with it. 88 full graded weight keys. I run it through my computer so I can stack countless tracks into one song an record cd quality.

Last night I was able to unbox my Mags I recieved from Karin via AliExpress. Maybe those of you who ordered these can attest to the quality of the assembly. I guess one can say that for $240 or so I shouldn't expect perfection but I am disappointed. There is excess glue around the sole and heal. The stitching looks rushed in some areas. The toe box isnt as bad as I expected but I hoped that it would hold its shape better.

I agree that they are great to display and modification of the strap would be ideal to get a more screen accurate version. I expect Nike to re-release the Mag in 2015 but even if they dont feature the powerlaces, I think I will be shelling out the $500 or so for an official pair.

Well I got mine today but even the 9.5 seem way to big. Looks like I'm going to have to order another pair in 8.5 US unless someone with 8.5's wants to trade up a size. Damn.

probably is cos you ordered same time as me badgers tuts and i got mine a few hours ago and my god their fantastic ive waited a very long time to see a pair of these and they deffinetly pass expectation:D

Off topic but don't know where else to post it. Another little bit of hope for a 2015 release! :thumbsup

Attachments

• AUTH.jpg
    AUTH.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 185
Hey NixxiN. what kind of keyboard is that next to you there? I have a Yamaha DGX-640 and I am head over heels in love with it. 88 full graded weight keys. I run it through my computer so I can stack countless tracks into one song an record cd quality.

It's a Roland Juno-Di. I use it more as a songwriting tool since I don't actually play. My computer's sound card must need upgrading because even when I set the keyboard to play different effects everything comes out as Grand Piano 01.

Last night I was able to unbox my Mags I recieved from Karin via AliExpress. Maybe those of you who ordered these can attest to the quality of the assembly. I guess one can say that for $240 or so I shouldn't expect perfection but I am disappointed. There is excess glue around the sole and heal. The stitching looks rushed in some areas. The toe box isnt as bad as I expected but I hoped that it would hold its shape better.

I agree that they are great to display and modification of the strap would be ideal to get a more screen accurate version. I expect Nike to re-release the Mag in 2015 but even if they dont feature the powerlaces, I think I will be shelling out the $500 or so for an official pair.

Sounds like an isolated pair. Mine are fine given what they are; fakes. I still want the real thing, like a lot of us, but these replicas are ideal to wear in place of a pair that currently costs more than my car.

Well I got mine today but even the 9.5 seem way to big. Looks like I'm going to have to order another pair in 8.5 US unless someone with 8.5's wants to trade up a size. Damn.

My 9.5's gave a little too much room as well. I usually wear size 10 shoes but the insoles and de-crease protectors I put in the Mags gave them the perfect fit.

Mother of god. Just got my pair today and I'm blown away. Never had I expected such quality out of a replica. You really have to be holding on to them yourself to get the full effect. Best. Shoes. Ever.

probably is cos you ordered same time as me badgers tuts and i got mine a few hours ago and my god their fantastic ive waited a very long time to see a pair of these and they deffinetly pass expectation:D

Fingers crossed. Ill head off to the depot in the morning. It best not be the coffee table the wife ordered or ill be absolutely gutted :)

I was just finally able to re-order a pair of the v2s from the same seller as Bobby Brown (koko xie) and the one that Brad recommended.

Aliexpress cancelled my order and made me submit a ton of information to them before they would guarantee a re-order wouldn't get cancelled the same way.

The seller actually reserved and held my shoes even though the order was cancelled. Before I could send him a message to let him know I had re-ordered, he wrote me one to tell me he would be shipping tomorrow. I can't wait to get them in and am blown away by the seller.

My 9.5's gave a little too much room as well. I usually wear size 10 shoes but the insoles and de-crease protectors I put in the Mags gave them the perfect fit.

I would do that but I think they still will just look to big. Feel huge and look huge like I'm wearing clown shoes.

I was just finally able to re-order a pair of the v2s from the same seller as Bobby Brown (koko xie) and the one that Brad recommended.

Aliexpress cancelled my order and made me submit a ton of information to them before they would guarantee a re-order wouldn't get cancelled the same way.

The seller actually reserved and held my shoes even though the order was cancelled. Before I could send him a message to let him know I had re-ordered, he wrote me one to tell me he would be shipping tomorrow. I can't wait to get them in and am blown away by the seller.

Glad to hear it worked out for you! :)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back