Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

No feedback, I'd be careful with those guys personally, but I might be wrong the seller could pull through! Let us all know how you get on as they are clearly the cheapest seller :)

No feedback, I'd be careful with those guys personally, but I might be wrong the seller could pull through! Let us all know how you get on as they are clearly the cheapest seller :)

I agree but as the seller only gets the money after confirmed satisfaction with the product, it seems safer than the dodgy websites like LB10, pickgoodshoes, shoesbagonsale etc...I`ll keep you guys updated how this will turn out.

I agree but as the seller only gets the money after confirmed satisfaction with the product, it seems safer than the dodgy websites like LB10, pickgoodshoes, shoesbagonsale etc...I`ll keep you guys updated how this will turn out.

Janum i used the same seller so that's a little reassuring for me :) I will post if mine come through too.

Is EMS delivering the shoes or DHL?

Not sure ultimately who'll be delivering this end. Just been getting tracking info via the EMS website. Anyone else who's ordered from the UK in the past know how long typically these are stuck in customs for ?

Very much looking forward to getting my who45 straps on these

I'm in the process of making straps, made from 2 layers PVc which wont yellow over time , el strip slidesinside and nike logo with block out matt black vinyl. Ill have spares. They also fit the the china mags the same as the ones that come with them.

Are you selling the EL straps on the junkyard? If so, please forward the link.

Mine spent 3 weeks before it got released badgers, the chances are its been x rayed, someones picked up on the gift thing and its awaiting inspection ;-)

After nearly 3 weeks i started pestering parcel farce with emails and phonecalls and suddenly got movement on mine. It should be fine but i except you will get stung duty if its not been moving and iving you the impression that its been siezed like mine did. If it escapes customs duty/someone overlooks it it gets from china to the uk in 5 working days usually

Switch to parcel force track and trace as that generally is a bit more descriptive on its status

Im not doing another run for a couple of weeks until i have my mags completed, basically i needto devote some time in other areas and people,work etc. i do have plenty of strap based materials..... I just need to get them assembled.

Keep an eye on my junkyard thread for further updates

Last edited:
If you got a pink slip from the mail carrier on your door, just pick them up at the post office when it's convenient for you.

Thank you for mentioning that. At first I thought I didn't get one, but after looking around for a minute or so I found it hidden inside my window frame. (Those sneaky bastards...) Won't have time to pick them up today and definitely not tomorrow, but I'm hoping to pick them up sometime on Thursday!

Take some pics in better light IMO. Daylight will give you such better images, I found the best place for mine was in a bathroom as the majority was so white.

They certainly seem good knock offs even for display, I even had a pair of knock offs once and they lasted very well and I hammered them with work use

@who45 can yu email me asap at phillm5@mail.com please and thanks

I'm really interested in this lower priced V2 case lol. It's the lowest we've ever seen them since the huge price increase. This is a trusted website, so I'm would flip if this turned out to be legitimate.

Just got mine and I'm fairly speechless. I'll definitely go through Karin for my inevitable second pair to mod.

Thanks again for bringing these to my attention.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back