Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

They don't have an instagram. I'd cancel that transaction immediately
Kusanagi93110 Yeah I would cancel that payment, I think I asked David about that Instagram account before I ordered from their website, and he said it wasn’t him/them.

- - - Updated - - -

Got an email about my ELs. It didn't mention the LEDs though.
I got an email too, out of the blue, after asking for the EL panel weeks ago!!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a shame that his instagram account use his pics and the website name ... I asked a guy who commented on pics and he bought shoes and then he was blocked and never received them. Its very strange that this account exist since January 2015!!

- - - Updated - - -

Too late for me unfortunately. but I will buy one from the real David as soon as possible :/

some photos i've made since i fixed my lights now i got 2 pairs working !!

DSC07672.JPGDSC07674.JPGDSC07675.JPG

I got an email too, out of the blue, after asking for the EL panel weeks ago!!

The EL panels are no good. Even after David supposedly did something to fix it, put tape on it or whatever, they still break.

Why bother buying the same EL panel? You'll replace the original panel, the new one will eventually break, and you will just have to open up the shoe and do it all again.

The EL panels are no good. Even after David supposedly did something to fix it, put tape on it or whatever, they still break.

Why bother buying the same EL panel? You'll replace the original panel, the new one will eventually break, and you will just have to open up the shoe and do it all again.
I know if you use one of the 3v or 9v inverters that we all used on the V2s, the el in the shoes will light up more of a blue color than aqua. I wonder if you used a different el panel with the inverter in the shoe if it would even light up the correct color?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back