Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

They ship another pair for free but with no box and no DC adaptor.

That is bull**** imo. They should be shipping another pair WITH the box + adapter like you paid for. Or at the very least with the adapter. How are you supposed to charge them without it? It's not like they'd be losing money sending you another pair with the box etc. They're still making money off it.

i got my money back and have decided I will go to the shop to do the WU transfer. Rebecca has only provided me a name and number , will I require a address as well?

A city helps, but not always needed. I never put an actual street address except for myself. Do include your cell phone number so they can text message you when the transfer has been completed - ie they collect it.

I all found a different type of custom made box for your mags IMG_3233.JPGIMG_3234.JPG

I just checked my previous billing info with the new she gave me and they don't match. New name and different phone number.
Devilnash what is the name she gave you? My first pair I paid Wen Zhou but this time it's LiQin Chen.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is bull**** imo. They should be shipping another pair WITH the box + adapter like you paid for. Or at the very least with the adapter. How are you supposed to charge them without it? It's not like they'd be losing money sending you another pair with the box etc. They're still making money off it.

I agree with you I sent an email .

I don't know why NIKE didn't release their 2011 shoes in black boxes like this. Way more in line with the film than the yellow box.

True story - when I had my photo taken with Christopher Lloyd, I brought along my tube bag for the photo.

His press agent - "What is that? I thought the shoe box was yellow".
Me -"someone needs to watch the film again".

The cool part was he signed the inside the lid.

When is the last time @davidjones888 has answered any questions? Why $140 instead of $120 @davidjones888 ?

is they the same info as our first pair? What's the Province? They sent my refund, which was less than $20 after fees, using PayPal but still won't take PayPal to receive payment.

"sorry , you need to pay $140 for it . you could pay it to our western union address directly ,
This is our western union and money gram account:
FORENAME(First Name):LiQin
SURNAME(Last Name):Chen
Phone :0086-18505943317
after western union payment , pls e-mail us the MTCN , the amount , the currency , thanks "

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be going to the physical WU again and I feel like I had to have more info than this last time.

hi . would u pls add my skype : zhilongtrade

we will check it for u . For the western union . it needs fee for the western union company .

for paypal pls contact joyce, her skype jordansneakerfile

Last edited by a moderator:
Screw it. Ill just pay the extra $20 but I don't like it. I asked if it was because of the refund and she didn't answer. Just resent the same last email. Ill hit the WU tomorrow after I vote.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back