Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

She just asked for more pics with my name "Tagged". So I wrote it and the date on a piece of paper and sent her another.

She is telling me I have to pay $140. I asked why when I know others have paid $120? I bet it's because I was given a $20 refund for the condition of my box.

They can replace them all they want, the next pair will do the same thing.

They don't listen to us and fix the problem. The "piece of tape" on the connector is a joke.

I just made a list, and to the best of my memory, I've worn my modded V2's about 8 times over the last 4 years. Each time was at least 5-6 hours, half of that walking around a con with stairs. Even driven in them a couple times. The EL still works perfectly. (yes, I'm a little afraid to type this out loud, don't tell my shoes! haha) The point is, the EL shouldn't be so damn fragile on the V3's, and it's totally possible to do it right, but they don't.
Sadly the best we can do is tell them over and over again to complain to the factory about the issue. I told David twice snd another seller about it but that ain't much. They just say that they're aware already about the issue but nothing on actually fixing it. It's ridiculous, we have people paying $500 for a replica and then paying over $200 for someone to take apart the shoe just to fix the wiring. This could be so avoidable!

So are these labels to cover the pen drawn sizes on your yellow box?

Aren't all new boxes made with the correct size now?

I can confirm that the second pair I got from sneakerahead had the correct size sticker, which was 9.5. The first had a hand-drawn 10 over the top of the original number. What size stickers did people get on their V2 boxes? Were they correct?

I can confirm that the second pair I got from sneakerahead had the correct size sticker, which was 9.5. The first had a hand-drawn 10 over the top of the original number. What size stickers did people get on their V2 boxes? Were they correct?

Yeah I am sure I had US8, US9.5 and US13 on the three pair I had here.

They can replace them all they want, the next pair will do the same thing.

They don't listen to us and fix the problem. The "piece of tape" on the connector is a joke.

I just made a list, and to the best of my memory, I've worn my modded V2's about 8 times over the last 4 years. Each time was at least 5-6 hours, half of that walking around a con with stairs. Even driven in them a couple times. The EL still works perfectly. (yes, I'm a little afraid to type this out loud, don't tell my shoes! haha) The point is, the EL shouldn't be so damn fragile on the V3's, and it's totally possible to do it right, but they don't.

You're right. EL when done by us modders is 100% reliable if done right. The main issue here is that they have calculated it's size to be perfect in the cutout, so the foam pushes on it hard from both directions. Such an easy fix to just shave 2mm off all around. The best thing you can do to counteract it, is to add a stiff sole insert, followed by a softer one on top. I'm sure I read on this thread that someone else did that with his v3s and they've lasted so far.

@DragonGalvy had had a win with this

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Hmmm I may have to look into an insert for when I do wear them (which will be rarely)

Any U.K. Based peeps suggest one to purchase?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
When is the last time @davidjones888 has answered any questions? Why $140 instead of $120 davidjones888 ?

is they the same info as our first pair? What's the Province? They sent my refund, which was less than $20 after fees, using PayPal but still won't take PayPal to receive payment.

"sorry , you need to pay $140 for it . you could pay it to our western union address directly ,
This is our western union and money gram account:
FORENAME(First Name):LiQin
SURNAME(Last Name):Chen
Phone :0086-18505943317
after western union payment , pls e-mail us the MTCN , the amount , the currency , thanks "

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be going to the physical WU again and I feel like I had to have more info than this last time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the shipping is cost prohibitive on the boxes. It's like $50-$75 to ship just the box. You're guys should buy the Swanflight custom Mag case

For those who have torn into the V3s, is the sole el cutout just recessed, or does it go all the way through the rubber like the V2s?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Are you doing this online or at a WU centre?

I've always ticked "purchase" on the paper form and never been knocked back and I've been using WU to buy from China since 2009.

i got my money back and have decided I will go to the shop to do the WU transfer. Rebecca has only provided me a name and number , will I require a address as well?

For those of you whose use it, is there a secret to putting on Crep? I followed the directions and I'm still getting stains.

I received my V3 today from sneakerahead the first shipment was confiscated at customs so they sent a replacement without the box.
How do we charge the lights? and where is the switch?

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_5298.JPG
    IMG_5298.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_5299.JPG
    IMG_5299.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_5300.JPG
    IMG_5300.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_5301.JPG
    IMG_5301.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 74
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back