Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

Hey thanks guys, I watched the review, pretty impressive, I always thought the LED cover looked kind of foggy on the screen pair anyway. I actually moved to brissy about 2 years ago, I used to go along to the Astor bttf trilogy marathons which were fun, there's a chrome, or polished delorean I saw cruising around brissy cbd! Anyway I'm keen to get myself an accurate pair, depending on the outcome of this raffle..

Hey thanks guys, I watched the review, pretty impressive, I always thought the LED cover looked kind of foggy on the screen pair anyway. I actually moved to brissy about 2 years ago, I used to go along to the Astor bttf trilogy marathons which were fun, there's a chrome, or polished delorean I saw cruising around brissy cbd! Anyway I'm keen to get myself an accurate pair, depending on the outcome of this raffle..

Not chrome, they are wire brushed stainless steel. There is about 14 DeLoreans in Brissie, but only one was ever converted to be the car from the film BTTF. Interestingly enough, the owner of the converted car is a member here but has since sold it.

You will be fine. I bought another pair and will do a comparison once received.
Thanks, I'll look forward to it. It's been 5 days now and no pics yet, how long did it take others to receive them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, I'll look forward to it. It's been 5 days now and no pics yet, how long did it take others to receive them?

took at least 7 days to get pictures but I wasn't beating down their door. I believe once paid, they obtain them from the factory. If the size isn't in stock then there are those delays. They are very reliable folks though. Well, we do need the EL panels

took at least 7 days to get pictures but I wasn't beating down their door. I believe once paid, they obtain them from the factory. If the size isn't in stock then there are those delays. They are very reliable folks though. Well, we do need the EL panels

Thanks for the reassurance. First time I've ordered something this expensive from China.
That makes sense, guess I'll just wait now for the pics.

Really need your guys help! I've had the mags now for literally a month today I think, and the bottom EL's on my right shoe seem to have a wiring issue now. I've worn them out many times and have never had a problem.. I made a video to show you guys the issue, but I have no idea how to fix it, and I'm way too scared to attempt to open the shoe and put it back together. Please help.. Thanks! Video link posted below.

https://vid.me/qTyc

@iJeax it seems that your EL wires have come detached or loose from the panel. The only way to know and possibly fix them is to open the soles and see. :/

@iJeax it seems that your EL wires have come detached or loose from the panel. The only way to know and possibly fix them is to open the soles and see. :/

Man.. I'm not good at that kinda stuff like you guys. I'd probably completely **** up the shoe and ruin it. Idk what to do now.. I'm so bummed out.

Man.. I'm not good at that kinda stuff like you guys. I'd probably completely **** up the shoe and ruin it. Idk what to do now.. I'm so bummed out.

Contact David and see about getting a single shoe sent, he sometimes will do it for a fee I read. I'd be interested in your single shoe even...since I'd just use it for molds. lol

Contact David and see about getting a single shoe sent, he sometimes will do it for a fee I read. I'd be interested in your single shoe even...since I'd just use it for molds. lol

Kinda stupid having to pay for a replacement shoe that shouldn't have had problems in the first place considering its cost is an arm and a leg. Especially when you're converting USD to CAD lol.. $700 later.

Kinda stupid having to pay for a replacement shoe that shouldn't have had problems in the first place considering its cost is an arm and a leg. Especially when you're converting USD to CAD lol.. $700 later.

Contact David and see...send me the broken shoe and I could pay the fee for your new one?

Contact David and see...send me the broken shoe and I could pay the fee for your new one?

Thanks for the offer, I'll take a look at my options. Isn't there someone on here who re-does the lighting and adds the icy blue soles to the shoes to make them even more authentic?

Definitely the wires for the main power supply to the back of the EL panel for me. Not the one linking the two semi-circular pieces.

Glad I am not the only one here. It seems that is has been my fail spot twice now. The wires rub against the fabric (due to the way the foot and everything moves inside the shoes) and wear right through the insulation on the wires, causing a short. The solder joints were solid on the last tear down. I can add extra protection to the joints, but how does one layer up the wire itself without it being too bulky?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back