Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

Do you think that will actually happen? If so, I will wait.

I do. may be a couple months tho. mass production makes prices lower on almost everything.

these as they sit now are not worth the price imo. if they were, we all would have already gotten em instead of huddling around this thread like a campfire nervously wating for news.

what I am dubious about is them improving the V2 in any way that makes them more movie accurate. I hope im wrong but time will tell.

all I want these for tho is as a base for accurizing mods.

9c4f368e25a5cc1356b92a94972858f5.jpg

These look pretty good. Are they actually V3 or still V2? If they are V3, how would one know?

So a update from shoebagsonsale with reference to the v2 second batch run.
"Hi,

They told me they will finish it in end of this month. Thank you!

Can you wait for it? Thank you!

Michelle"

I hope this is true, anywho thought I would post it :)

Are they actually V3 or still V2? If they are V3, how would one know?

Hence why V3 really doesn't work as a name. If us nerds can't tell the difference, then it's probably a new batch of the same run, than a new run.

-Nick

These look pretty good. Are they actually V3 or still V2? If they are V3, how would one know?

I am sure these are the V2's...Although the toes on mine seem slimmer but maybe that's just because I am seeing them in person and not a picture?

I'm not gonna lie. I felt like a child again when I received the box and opened it up for the first time. It was one of those 'once in a lifetime' childhood dreams coming true. When I woke up this morning I couldn't wait to hold them and look at them again. I am so beyond happy with these shoes. Although I completely understand others waiting for a price drop I am so happy with my purchase. The feeling I had holding them for the first time was worth every penny spent.

If you only wanted them as a replica prop, them you should have ordered US8.5 which is about as close to the screen shoe as you will get from these.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back