Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

Whoops! My bad! It is definitely down now. I was just surfing around on it minutes ago. It must have taken longer for my ISP's DNS servers to update to the takedown site.

I just picked up a delivery from shoesbagonsale today. Can`t believe my money for two pairs of Mags is gone ($ 280)...gutted.

Ouch. Sorry to hear that Janum! Looks like Frodo was one of the lucky ones!

I didn't get mine from them. I got mine from Karin Chen.
Was free postage too but now she charging.
Iv worn mine out loads lol

Like I said before sometimes the lights flick on because the switch gets pressed against the buckle.
They are fine for outside as long as its dry out.

Has anyone with the V2s worn them out yet with lights on? Durable? Ive only worn them around the house....I'm not sure if im ready to step outside in these! lol

fck yea i walked around my local mall which happeneds to be one of the biggest in NJ ..and i literaly had a damn crowd of people following me .. people were taking pics like crazy .. one of the red lights started to flash but then worked normal it was werid

last one is me driving hahah

fck yea i walked around my local mall which happeneds to be one of the biggest in NJ ..and i literaly had a damn crowd of people following me .. people were taking pics like crazy .. one of the red lights started to flash but then worked normal it was werid

last one is me driving hahah

That's what I am worried about! I'm not sure if you guys are aware of them but I have the Yeezy 2's and they get a lot of attention. But I think the Mag would be crazy!?:lol

majority here i think have gone with karens store - id go with the service thats been proven by many here over the cheaper option that you cant be 100% about them supplying and comming through to you - im sure the other seller may be ok but if i were to choose recomendations over price....ill choose recomendation

I spoke too soon. Lol

Endless wearing of the shoes has taken effect.
One of the shoes doesn't work now because one of the wires has broken its connection.
It's one of the wires coming out of the on/off button. I knew one of those wires would go as they are too fragile and exposed.
The buckle presses against them and they must move when you walk.
Easily fixed but means trying to undo the stitching of your $250 kicks.
Hmmm .. I'm not very good with wiring up stuff so I may use a little bit of grey electrical tape to secure both the charge point and button on both trainers till I can e bothered to fix it.
Or find someone who can sort it for me and fit a better button.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back