Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

I emailed shoesbagonsale a couple of days ago about my order and received this answer;

"the factory try to let the nike logo light up. Because all of the replicas nike logo can not light up. So they are trying now. They hope we can give them the time to do it. Can you wait a few days?"

I'm guessing their definition of "a few" is probably different than mine. We'll see.....:rolleyes

Yes as I got a call from the electronics company doing the lighting for these shoes at 3:15a.m this morning in reference to my straps and how they work.

Trust me they are no way near the "few day" estimate :(

If I go cross eyed, it's inverted, but if I do it Magic-Eye style it's correct, but it hurts my eyes too much to do it that way. Am I just doing it wrong? :lol

:lol I don't know. I tried to see it inverted and can't. I see it in its 3D glory. It should work just like a magic eye.

are these ones gnuine tho - the pictures show both fake and real but the questions from bidders has an answer there nikes.

i wouldnt bid on these myself unless i saw a pic of the actual item rather than stock google images

theres another auction i saw last night approaching 2k with what looked like a chinese copy - some people obviously are now listing the knock off ones without mentioning there copies in the hope people that dont know better bid assuming there real.

I bet they get away with selling numerous Chinese copies because most buyers don't know the difference. Unless you are on the RPF and even know about the knock offs, how many average Joe-buyer will tell that they didn't get a genuine article? As these knock offs get better and better in quality, they will trick many buyers.

Wanna see the v2 in stereogram 3D? cross your eyes so the black dots connect together.

9ef94d3a73b1d8fe14e0fe36101bce6e.jpg

Good 3D!! Next time with polarized glasses!!!

If I go cross eyed, it's inverted, but if I do it Magic-Eye style it's correct, but it hurts my eyes too much to do it that way. Am I just doing it wrong? :lol

No your right. It's inverted for me too. It would work as magic eye but I'm crap at that lol swap them and re post for me please!!!! Lol

And sorry for the delay on my pics. Iv been flat out today. I'm actually sat at a table right now doing this 3D stuff in the middle of a restaurant wile the misses chats away to the sister in law lol

Hi friends. I am from Russia and I immediately signed up. Found these shoes on Ebay for $ 70 here
1.http :/ / v.yupoo.com/photos/xinchaoxiewu/albums/6056561 /
2.http :/ / v.yupoo.com/photos/tiandian/albums/6310097 /
And I would like to ask you a couple of things:
1. What a shoe material? What does he look like? Fabric or leather?
2. How hard is it to wash?
3. Should I buy them?
4.Where is the light switch?
5.Good batteries dead?
6.Do not spoil if soaking a wiring?
On Aliexpress for about the same price there are the shoes
Thanks forward answers.

OMG I have not been staring at anything else!!! These NIKE MAGS are what I have been waiting for since I was a kid!! And now I am 6 years again and it feels AMAZING!!! Pics coming... muahahahahaha

Just wanna say,

I came here looking at reviews for the hoverboard I bought from matty collector, stumbled on this forum...awesome!!!! I did not even know they did hooky MAGS...Already ordered myself a a pair!!!! Just wanna say thank you to every single person on this forum! You have made my year and its only January!

Frodo..... When did you order your pair, what date. I have no movement on a pair for 8 days now at parcelforce depot

I have a pair sitting at customs too & they've been there for 5 days now, so hopefully they'll be on the move early this week. They're taking the mickey a little bit I think but it's probably backed up with Christmas & New Year mail.:behave

Just ordered a pair from Karin Chen! Hope I'm not jumping onboard to late!
They look amazing and well worth the money!

Do you think in 2015 Nike will officially release them again but at a standard price?

Just ordered a pair from Karin Chen! Hope I'm not jumping onboard to late!
They look amazing and well worth the money!

Do you think in 2015 Nike will officially release them again but at a standard price?

Probably. It would be unwise if they didn't. They left most of the fan base in the dust with the 2011 MAGs, so there would be loads of people wanting them. That means there is still money for Nike to be made. If they don't then that will show that they purposely didn't make them to **** people off.

Probably. It would be unwise if they didn't. They left most of the fan base in the dust with the 2011 MAGs, so there would be loads of people wanting them. That means there is still money for Nike to be made. If they don't then that will show that they purposely didn't make them to **** people off.

We should have had these in 1989!! lol

I can't imagine NIKE wouldn't release the MAGs again in 2015. Not only would they miss out on millions of dollars BUT they would go down in history as the company that released their own shoe 4 years too early. What a stupid thing to be known for. I don't buy it for a minute that they were only releasing these to help Parkinson's.

I have a pair sitting at customs too & they've been there for 5 days now, so hopefully they'll be on the move early this week. They're taking the mickey a little bit I think but it's probably backed up with Christmas & New Year mail.

Mine have sat there since 28th December with no movement. Considering it took 3 days in Xmas season to get from china to the uk..... they were posted on 25 and landed on 28th ......I can't take busy in uk customs as an excuse lol. If a postal system in china can work that fast in holiday season it shows up the uk a treat for there slowness

As for a 2015 release I think nike will re release it with potential self lacing gimmick on a more available to joe public that doesn't need thousands of pounds to buy a pair. The 2010 release could simply have been a trial run to see if the demand was there......hence the money going to charity for a lot of dollars/pounds. If people pay high money then, they will certainly sell for a more affordable price in 2 years time to all the general public who want a pair

Last edited:
Just spitballing here why would nike re release the Mag shoe that can't be worn on an everyday basis due to all the lighting that is not reliable? I dont think it worth it for nike in the end.These official Mags were meant for light wear and display only.I truly believe if nike releases any type if power lace shoes they will be in a different design concept inspired by the mags that will be more wearable and durable.

I also heard Nike was hinting at re-releasing the Mags in 2015 with a self'lacing system but i doubt they will pull this off, if Mattel won't produce a Hoverboard that actually hovers or is at least a bit more accurate. Hopefully we will get a Power-lacing, Strap lit-up, Accurate Nike Mags by then :/

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back