Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

Just been talking to shoesbagonsale, Vicky has told me the next batch of v2's are just going to have the strap fix but they are still trying to solve it.

I hope this information is not accurate and they plan on doing more, anyway thought best keep you all informed!

If anyone hears anything else please post :)

are these ones gnuine tho - the pictures show both fake and real but the questions from bidders has an answer there nikes.

i wouldnt bid on these myself unless i saw a pic of the actual item rather than stock google images

theres another auction i saw last night approaching 2k with what looked like a chinese copy - some people obviously are now listing the knock off ones without mentioning there copies in the hope people that dont know better bid assuming there real.

Last edited:
this guy is selling 2 pairs of the V2 nike mags, as he`s passing them off as genuine.

I`d hate to be a buyer waiting for the real ones coming in the post, thinking he has got the deal of a lifetime, I`d be sick as a pig, if I received those in the mail.

If anyone bids on an item that someone with only a 5 user feedback is selling... they'll learn the hard way, I guess. I tried selling mine before Christmas clearly saying they're repros and not the real ones. I ended up with a bunch of fake bids and had to file a no payment claim to have my account fees credited.

If anyone bids on an item that someone with only a 5 user feedback is selling... they'll learn the hard way, I guess. I tried selling mine before Christmas clearly saying they're repros and not the real ones. I ended up with a bunch of fake bids and had to file a no payment claim to have my account fees credited.

Thats the problem you have mate - the average price for the real ones are about £3500 to £4000 - he is showing the real pictures, people are going to expect the real ones - I know a few people on here have reported the auction (fair enough) but that was days ago and ebay have not took any action.

He`s got 2 pairs for sale - I feel sorry for the potential buyers - I doubt they will get there money back.

Photos or it didn't happen :lol

Haha sorry I was sent on a wile goose chase by parcel force. The shoes we'r at my local post office but try told me they we'r at at parcel force.
Stupid driver!! Lol
Picked them up yesterday and they are BOOOM!!

I panicked because one shoe didn't light up but was only because they battery wa dead.

Iv uploaded a pic on fbook and it split my friends in 2.
Some who liked and some who didn't.

Il post some pics in a bit as I'm on my way back from work.

Only bad thing is that the buckle pushes against the button and when you walk it sometime flicks the lights on/off.

I moved the strap up so it's not covered but then it exposed the button and doesn't look as good.
Maybe I should install another (flatter) switch??

Any ideas ?

Frodo..... When did you order your pair, what date. I have no movement on a pair for 8 days now at parcelforce depot

Frodo..... When did you order your pair, what date. I have no movement on a pair for 8 days now at parcelforce depot

I ordered on the 19th of December and they knocked on my door Thursday.
They sat at coustomes for a few days.

Just been talking to shoesbagonsale, Vicky has told me the next batch of v2's are just going to have the strap fix but they are still trying to solve it.

I hope this information is not accurate and they plan on doing more, anyway thought best keep you all informed!

If anyone hears anything else please post :)

I emailed shoesbagonsale a couple of days ago about my order and received this answer;

"the factory try to let the nike logo light up. Because all of the replicas nike logo can not light up. So they are trying now. They hope we can give them the time to do it. Can you wait a few days?"

I'm guessing their definition of "a few" is probably different than mine. We'll see.....:rolleyes

Wanna see the v2 in stereogram 3D? cross your eyes so the black dots connect together.

9ef94d3a73b1d8fe14e0fe36101bce6e.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back