Star Trek Into Darkness costume discussion

One of the two pairs of DKNY Alcantar boots I snagged myself...

9eb2fc6a66f16ab03f13ec3a68c76979.jpg

51a4d0471209cadd62a17b91e10477ce.jpg

One pair will be going......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am always late to these threads - this was a good read. Working on my costume now, boots are always the toughest part when an item is out of stock.

I am going to Las vegas this year and would like get a costume from the reboot. My first choice is the Admiral Pike costume. Not easy to find good pictures for reference. Any idea abut the fabric and the boots? Should be simple black half boots or? How I can get the rank insignia?

I am going to Las vegas this year and would like get a costume from the reboot. My first choice is the Admiral Pike costume. Not easy to find good pictures for reference. Any idea abut the fabric and the boots? Should be simple black half boots or? How I can get the rank insignia?

I don't have answers to your questions, but I have some recommendations:

1. Start a new thread with a title specific to the costume you are working on. This thread is pretty old and even posts from last year have gone ignored. A fresh thread with a focused title might get you some traction.

2. There's some VERY active groups on FB for star trek costuming that have some very talented and knowledgeable folks participating. Might be worth checking out some of the bigger ones and starting a discussion there too.

Best of luck with your costume, and hopefully we will see you at STLV this year rockin it!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back