Bioshock infinite Booker Dewitt

StaggzCosplay

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here is my Booker Dewitt Cosplay. I copied it as a mixture of the one from the advertisements and concept art, because every picture released of him has been quiet different. I was lucky enough to look similar to Dewitt as it is, so all i had to do was put on some makeup effects to look spot on. the costume took about a month or two to complete. everything was made apart from the shoulder holster, shoes, pants, and belt. here are two pictures of Dewitt for those of you who don't know who he ishttp://media.officialplaystationmag...Infinite-PS3-Booker-DeWitt-e1320017078450.jpg http://36.mgl.skyrock.net/art/SHAR.7436.279.2.jpg
and here is me in costume
bioshockinfinitelogo_zps82c6fa50.jpg

bioshockinfinitebookerlighting_zps2b7d3eb4.jpg

bookerdewitt-1_zpse3b27a83.jpg

bookerdewittnewphoto_zps51eeafbb.jpg

bioshockinfinitenewbookerdewitt_zps060097bd.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
actually i forgot to even mention the mauser. i bought a really cheap mauser and i re-did it, adding in details that they forgot and then painting it a matte black color

Thanks!
Actually, you wont believe what the pattern is. It was just a generic "Simplicity" vest pattern that was modified with "double breasted" style buttons and a different collar! I had a lot of help sewing it because we actually have a seamstress in our family who was a professional for years, so she is a big help when it comes to my costumes!
I think she and I are going to need to go get a different style sewing machine though for when i start making my Spidey suit.... she says the pattern looks easy to sew, but i heard its hard unless you have a specific style sewing machine. But that's okay, hers is getting a little old anyway! :D

thanks! It wasn't a difficult build, and it's definitely nothing impressive, but all i wanted to do was look like the character, so I'm very happy with it :)

awesome! Thanks a ton. I've got a guy that does an awesome Drake for 1+2 or 3 if you're looking for one :D
I was tempted to do a Drake once, because i figured "If i can pull of Dewitt, I can look like Drake too". But, I don't have a ps3 and I've never played Uncharted, so I just decided not to do it.

Looks great! I've seen you on some other pages as well, your work is getting very positive reviews!

Thank you! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Figured I would post this picture here. Special thanks to christrom for doing an absolutely INCREDIBLE job with this photo!
Booker Dewitt Devils kiss.jpg

Hey, RINZLERTRON

I'm just now playing catch-up and getting started researching my own version of Booker and I just wanted to not only say "Thanks!" for all the useful insights and info you provided here, but to also pay you the compliment of saying "WOW! GREAT results! WELL DONE!"

Cheers!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back