graflex variations?

jedivigneri

Any saber experts here? Do graflex bottom tubes, have variations on the writing on the bottom? the HD star wars pics supposedly show it saying "new york" but my bottom tubes only says "NY"...? thanx curt ;)

There were three different sets of stamped text on the bottoms of graflex 3 cells
One was made patent pending, One was made after the patent was made for the Fromler Graflex corporation, and one leaves off the Frolmer part and just says Graflex. The New York/NY thing might result because of this. I think on a Fromler Graflex botton it says Rochester NY, and on a Graflex bottom it says Rochester NY

BTW, if you have that HD pic of the graflex avaiable, I would love to see it.

Dan Stokes
DDStokes@aol.com

Kool info :) the HD pics are on this board somewhere...one of the esb shots shows the empire saber...pm me if ya dont find it on the board here...thanx curt :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Anakin Starkiller @ Dec 4 2006, 01:28 AM) [snapback]1370843[/snapback]</div>
There were three different sets of stamped text on the bottoms of graflex 3 cells
One was made patent pending, One was made after the patent was made for the Fromler Graflex corporation, and one leaves off the Frolmer part and just says Graflex. The New York/NY thing might result because of this. I think on a Fromler Graflex botton it says Rochester NY, and on a Graflex bottom it says Rochester NY

BTW, if you have that HD pic of the graflex avaiable, I would love to see it.

Dan Stokes
DDStokes@aol.com
[/b]

The graflex i used for my rotj vader reads around the outside edge,

* MADE BY THE FOLMER GRAFLEX CORP * ROCHESTER NEWYORK U.S.A *

I cant really read the centre as the kobold d ring is covering it but i hope this helps.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back