My Dredd 2012 WIP (new pics!!! 04/24/13)

Re: My Dredd 2012 WIP

Started getting the sanding and fitting going, this thing is most excellent!

lawgiver2.jpg

lawgiver2_2.jpg

lawgiver2_3.jpg

Won a pair of el cheapo used Fox Boots on Ebay, these shall be the base boot. I figure If I can make a pair of full bores into Viper Pilot boots I can do this!

T2eC16FHJHIE9nysd-GiBQ7g396-1w60_1.jpg

T2eC16NHJGwE9nySfb8BQ7g4ToMfQ60_1.jpg

KGrHqJjYFCQFDJTWBQmspqYTZQ60_57.jpg

Last edited:

Keep at it, the build so far looks amazing! I am looking at putting together my own judge this year. Do you have a parts list for a rookie?

Thanks guys!

Quake those do look pretty badass!

Was playing with my leather jacket, Birdie Lawgiver, and helmet last night, after I weathered the helmet a little more outside by shucking it into the rock bed and then rolling it around in the dirt.

d6.png

Loving your work so far, a few steps behind, just gathering the pieces, but another thread to bookmark for inspiration! Can't wait to see how the lawgiver turns out :)

Has anyone pegged the gloves yet? There's a UK based leather shop that has exact gloves for somewhere around $100. But I was hoping for something online, this side of the world, for a bit cheaper.

Yeah, those are pretty aggressive looking boots. Cover that logo in the front with plastic armor (black shin guard?) and you're ready for action!

Great looking so far! Where do the pieces come from?.......shoulder pads, belt buckle etc?

This is looking good. The base boots you have look like a very similar shape to the movie. What are the boot clip things called that you bought to go with them? I'm still looking around for boots myself and am wondering whether to build up or buy a similar type of boot (with 3 clips I believe) and just add on the extras afterwards.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back