Indiana Jones props on display at science center

I plan on paying a visit (it's only about an hour away from me) in the next month or so.

If anyone would like specific pictures of anything they have on display, let me know...

Sean...If you want to get crazy on taking Ark pictures, you could take a couple of laser pointers, spacer them exactly one inch apart at the points, and use it to get some measurements for us :) Just aim the pointers through the glass, take pics of the dots and voila....measurements :0

Like Phillip said....please take as many pictures of the Ark as possible. Every detail, corner, close up, detail you can would be greatly, greatly appreciated.

Gregg

Here are two of the Ark pics I took while there. The files are large so not sure if it is ok to post a lot here.

IJArkFront.jpg

IJArk3Close.jpg

The 1080P HD video I shot got extremely close to the Ark. Will have that up soon.

Which hat do you have???

Why is the pouch switched????

Akubra Fed4 with a really great Raiders bash to it

I had gone to the bathroom with my kids and when we left, I just put it on the wrong side...If you have ever taken a 5 year old and 3 1/2 year old to a science center by yourself, then you will know that your mind is not where it should be. LOL

Akubra Fed4 with a really great Raiders bash to it

I had gone to the bathroom with my kids and when we left, I just put it on the wrong side...If you have ever taken a 5 year old and 3 1/2 year old to a science center by yourself, then you will know that your mind is not where it should be. LOL

Got a 2 1/2 and 4 1/2 year old. I can totally relate.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back