ROTJ Emperor Palpatine bust finished and painted

JRX

Hey everybody again - :)

I got my own casting yesterday and immediately started painting it ... :lol

I know a lot of guys here can do a lot better, but for now ... enjoy the pics ...

PM me for details ...

EMPEROR_bust_JRX_Painted_1.jpg

EMPEROR_bust_JRX_Painted_2.jpg

EMPEROR_bust_JRX_Painted_3.jpg

EMPEROR_bust_JRX_Painted_4.jpg

EMPEROR_bust_JRX_Painted_5.jpg

EMPEROR_bust_JRX_Painted_6.jpg

EMPEROR_bust_JRX_Painted_7.jpg

EMPEROR_bust_JRX_Painted_8.jpg

EMPEROR_bust_JRX_Painted_9.jpg

Just superb stuff.You have done McDiarmid proud there.If i didn't think it would scare the living hell out of my kids I would love one.
You can practically hear him saying "So be it.Jedi.".
Honestly just magnificent.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RKW @ Dec 2 2006, 05:31 PM) [snapback]1370210[/snapback]</div>
Ya know you can make wallpapers out of these.

[/b]

... so be it, Jedi ...

:eek :eek :eek ... great Photoshopping RKW - looks very evil ...

That is magnificent work Jesper. Fantastic. :thumbsup :thumbsup

For anyone who may be on the fence on this, Jesper's photos speak for themselves. This is a must-have for any Sith collection.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NoHumorMan @ Dec 2 2006, 05:47 PM) [snapback]1370223[/snapback]</div>
Superb looking... you just gotta fix those eyes... looks like they are not completely straight... but close.

WELL DONE. :thumbsup
[/b]

... :lol :lol :lol ... look close in the movie -most of the time the lenses Ian wore where not straight - ;)
I painted them that way with intent, as I wanted that "special" look - ;) ...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JRX @ Dec 2 2006, 05:53 PM) [snapback]1370226[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NoHumorMan @ Dec 2 2006, 05:47 PM) [snapback]1370223[/snapback]
Superb looking... you just gotta fix those eyes... looks like they are not completely straight... but close.
WELL DONE. :thumbsup
[/b]
... :lol :lol :lol ... look close in the movie -most of the time the lenses Ian wore where not straight - ;)
I painted them that way with intent, as I wanted that "special" look - ;) ...
[/b][/quote]
Yes... I know... and I always dislike when that happens in movies... but it's cool if that is the effect you were after. Btw: you PAINTED those eyes? :eek

I cant wait to get my emperor heads, and Dark shadow is doing the run of Emperor eyes too, so dont forget you can get your eyeballs from him..right now.

Thanks a lot for the sweet words all of you - :) :) :) :$ ...

I wonder why nobody has spotted the little "surprise", yet, that
my moldmaker has added to the Emperor bust ... :lol - :D - ;)

Cheers,

Jesper

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back