Hoverboard display Ideas

kyle0914

Anyone getting the Mattel hoverboard?

Anyone have any cool ideas on how to display it, I want to give it the illusion it is hovering.

those are cool but the magnets require power and im not sure how they might effect the electronic components. I was looking more for something that would give the illusion of hovering.

Alan Castillo has a cool one

wl24b-978x662.jpg

You can pm him for details on how he did it. I recall it was very simple

I apologize to Alan for using his photo. I can remove it if you want me to.

Ill be using two of these to hang it as a floating shelf. Since I bought two, I'll keep the other one in the box and in a case, but store it and not display it.

images

Alan Castillo has a cool one
You can pm him for details on how he did it. I recall it was very simple
I apologize to Alan for using his photo. I can remove it if you want me to.

Absolutely no need for any sort of apology whatsoever Rich :lol.

As iiiiif !

Yep, exceedingly simple :lol

HBDisp-710x475.jpg

Anyone have a suggestion on a floor level display that's strong enough to stand on? Something that would give the illusion that you're an inch or 2 off the ground? I currently have mine on acrylic risers - not strong enough to hold my body. Muscle is heavier than fat, right?

Anyone have a suggestion on a floor level display that's strong enough to stand on? Something that would give the illusion that you're an inch or 2 off the ground? I currently have mine on acrylic risers - not strong enough to hold my body. Muscle is heavier than fat, right?

Im going to assume you are talking about the Matty Collector board (however this goes true for fan made boards). I would highly recommend not standing on the board. Even if you found a way to give the illusion on levitating it obviously the whole underside of the board is not going to be supported, more then likely it will snap or crack if you attempt this.

Im going to assume you are talking about the Matty Collector board (however this goes true for fan made boards). I would highly recommend not standing on the board. Even if you found a way to give the illusion on levitating it obviously the whole underside of the board is not going to be supported, more then likely it will snap or crack if you attempt this.

I wouldn't use my Matty board. If I can find a way then I'll get a HC boards. Heck I never even put batteries in my Matty board.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back