Millennium Falcon parts for 3d Printing

Those are from vfxsup64. They are proxy models for our 5' Falcon builds. The Entex Rotary transmission models are laser scan data that we used to create the CAD model linked to on GrabCAD.

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=199048

J.

Thanks very much Joshua & Chris,...myself & Marko (Rockvoice) are looking mainly for the McLaren boxes & the engine vent rings for 1/72 projects

John

Thanks very much Joshua & Chris,...myself & Marko (Rockvoice) are looking mainly for the McLaren boxes & the engine vent rings for 1/72 projects

John

The only printable parts for the McLaren (I'm assuming you're talking the M23, not the M8) is the chassis (part #2). It's very thin walled though - so would need some tweaking to print at a quarter it's original scale.

J.

Last edited:
I reached enough of a critical mass in the digital kit bash library to digitally assemble the docking ring inserts. I have most of these kits in real-life (except the SeaLab), but the virtual assembly has greatly informed how the parts align and where to cut stuff...

MF_DockingRings_170125-C_jm.jpg

J.

The only printable parts for the McLaren (I'm assuming you're talking the M23, not the M8) is the chassis (part #10). It's very thin walled though - so would need some tweaking to print at a quarter it's original scale.

J.

Yes,...thats the part.....I see what you mean (looking at the sprue shots on google),...not thick walled.....I suppose it could be scratch built with styrene

John

Ah. Makes sense!

I only recognize a couple of the Ferrari parts from the five footer's pits and sidewalls. Aside from the obvious mandible tips, that is. :)

Hi, new member just joined and inspired by what I saw here, I have uploaded files to GrabCad for the 1:32 Revell F4 Phantom II Main Gear Legs.

Parts 38 & 39 which are left and right. I hope they are of use.

So impressed with the dedication and research by members here.

Regards, Bjorn

Phantom II Main Gear 1-32 Revell 01.jpgPhantom II Main Gear 1-32 Revell 02.jpgPhantom II Main Gear 1-32 Revell 03.jpg

Is anyone making an ESB/32" Falcon cockpit and cone for the 1/144 bandai falcon?

I've never seen such a thing. Out of curiosity, why would you want a 32" style cone for that kit? Is it just some personal preference thing? Because if you wanted the Bandai 1:144 to look like the 32" Falcon you'd have to redo the whole thing. Not only are all the greeblies different, but the actual geometry is completely different.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back