Young Arnold Schwarzenegger 1:1 Sculpt new shoulder and chest page 4

Hi Guys, I'm working on my version of arnold....
It still is a work in progress but I thought that is time to show it... He is definitelly my favorite subject ...
Hope you like it

img02891n.jpg

img02801va.jpg

11-27 Hail guys , here is some updates

arnold001.jpg

arnold003.jpg

arnold002.jpg

arnold005.jpg

arnold004.jpg

arnold006.jpg

Updated 11-30-2012 :love

arnoldschwarzeneggerbym.jpg

Update 12-03-2012

Almost Done!!!

arnoldschwarzeneggerbym.jpg

img0582ao.jpg

I would Like to Thank Clayslinger, Fettester and wilysteve For the Help, tips and Inspiration regarding the texture making. Thank you very much guys and Thank you all members you're AWESOME.

update 12-10-2012 wig test

That's a test with a temporary wig. That's a 9 dollar piece of crap but the shape kind matches the look of the start of the Movie (aside from the Color)....

I bought an expensive one with the right color but it's not here yet... So let's have some fun

img0711aab.jpg

img0708aa.jpg

conanbymoretto.jpg

conanbymoretto002.jpg

img0718fo.jpg

My Good Friend Christian França in his last moments alive....
img0741zz.jpg

img0871al.jpg

img0916a.jpg

Hey guys if you have some feedback that's the time because it is in his last stages, if anything have to change it must be now.... :)

updated

img1117as.jpg

I decided to change somethings at his face, mostly his nose and mouth... Made him angrier too... Is it any better?

I think it looks more natural now, with the parts interacting better...

img1129az.jpg

img1128aj.jpg

img1137av.jpg

Thank you for watching...

Last edited:
Re: Young Arnold Schwarzenegger 1:1 Sculpt

Looks really great. So what clay are you using? And what are you're plans for it. And is it full scale?

Man, I am amazed at how you guys can sculpt such perfecty likenesses
of these guys.

Awesome job. Looks just like him!

Amazing likeness, I'd say for me the only area that needs a Tiny tweak is the top lip and filtrum . His top lip is less full and the filtrum to top lip triangle is narrower, but we are talking 1-2millimetres here mere shavings ;-)

Other than that I wouldn't touch a thing it's perfect :)

I want one!!! And you have pics of those figures? I saw conan i think, im huge arnold fan

Spot on job. :thumbsup

Ahnold sure has been lots of love on the internets lately.
Many different sculpts of him are available now.

This likeness is great! You've really managed to capture it so far. Can't wait to see more as it progresses.

Thank you very much guys.

For the ones that asked it is a 1:1 size head and it is made of a oil base Clay.

I was not planning doing this 1:1 sculpture because I'm already fighting with a 1:3 sculpture of him for more than a year :unsure . I just couldn't get satisfied with the look even when people start to tell me that it was dead on.

Then I first saw his T3 head and I managed to get one... I was very excited with the possibility of unveil all the secrets of his very Unnusual face anatomy. Actually if you don't know **** about anatomy is much easier to capture his likeness than if you are well versed in the theme. TOO MUCH CONFLICTS with his face and a "HUMAN FACE" for the brain to accept.

I have all the mainstram sculpts made of him until now and IMHO maybe the guy ho made the Sideshow toys Conan was the only one to nail his profile. Most of the others are good ( sometimes very very good) in front view but ****ty from side view exactly because the artists tried to bring his face back to the human realm (intentionally or not)...

Anyway the T3 head REALLY helped with the 1:3 sculpture and I was very happy to got it but within days his old saggy pathetic look started to depress me ( OH Arnold why DO YOU HAVE TO AGE :cry ...Why CHER Don't?) and I begin my quest fort the T2 undamaged Head but with no Sucess until now. Well, I had no choice but to try to restore his looks myself, for the sake of all Conan Orphans around the World:lol...

I have none experience with 1:! sculpture so I'm learning as I go at the moment....:unsure

PS: I STILL WANT THAT T2 UNDAMAGED HEAD!!! :darnkids

My favourite subject too.

Its really looking awesome! do you have any more pictures? front on?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back