Young Arnold Schwarzenegger 1:1 Sculpt new shoulder and chest page 4

Re: Young Arnold Schwarzenegger 1:1 Sculpt UPDATED 12-19 face changes

Oh my god it looks PERFECT!! :O The amount of detail is amazing, especially the skin! What a fantastic job you've done so far, and just staring at it has inspired me to start sculpting (even though I've never done it before!). If you don't mind me asking (since I have no experience in this) what's the brand of the clay you used? I have no clue what to look for here in Portugal...

:) Thanks!!
AS For the clay I'm using local Brasilian Brand from dimclay.com called c9.
But I think that is plenty of oil based clays that you can use...

Thank you very much for the information! :) The problem is that I've been looking for oil based clay but no one seems to know what it's even called here in Portugal, so far the only thing that seems close to it is plasticina but I don't think that's the one. Well, at least now I have a reference and perhaps dimclay's online shop even ships here so I'll give it a look. Thanks once again and keep up the spectacular job! :D

"you had me cloned, well, you cloned the wrong man"
-Arnold

fantastic job

Wow! that's a very kind compliment! I'm flattered :$

Id have to second that. considering you done this from nothing, its so nailed on its uncanny.

I sent a pic of this to my friend who's a collector and he just said wow!!

Id have to second that. considering you done this from nothing, its so nailed on its uncanny.

I sent a pic of this to my friend who's a collector and he just said wow!!

thanks, but I didn't pull it from nowhere :) I have made great use of the measurements I took from the laser scan senior arnold bust. As I said before the laser scan solved a lot of misteries of his anatomy that I was struggling with since my 1/3 version of it. I don't think it would be that close if I didn't have so great reference. Also I'm kind of obsessed with his likeness for many years now, this 1:1 is my 4th version of him. There is so many pics of Arnold hanging from my wall at this moment and and so many arnold action figures that the room looks like a shrine to his memory . The unaware people might think that this room is kind of disturbing right now, like the ones in serial killer's movies ahhahaha :lol

img1168aa.jpg

Just got Some Gargoyles ;)

Last edited:

thanks, but I didn't pull it from nowhere :) I have made great use of the measurements I took from the laser scan senior arnold bust. As I said before the laser scan solved a lot of misteries of his anatomy that I was struggling with since my 1/3 version of it. I don't think it would be that close if I didn't have so great reference. Also I'm kind of obsessed with his likeness for many years now, this 1:1 is my 4th version of him. There is so many pics of Arnold hanging from my wall at this moment and and so many arnold action figures that the room looks like a shrine to his memory . The unaware people might think that this room is kind of disturbing right now, like the ones in serial killer's movies ahhahaha :lol

However you got there, it looks amazing!!
Well I can kinda relate to that as at one point, I had 5 1:! scale Arnie terminator busts lol. Just down to 3 now :)

Re: Young Arnold Schwarzenegger 1:1 Sculpt UPDATED 12-26 page 4

what a fantastic bust. with this you could create any look from his films in the 80's - Terminator, Conan, Predator, Commando! i'm guna have to buy at least 4 copies of this bust!!

Re: Young Arnold Schwarzenegger 1:1 Sculpt UPDATED 12-26 page 4

img1214aaa.jpg

Thx!! I know that some people will not like this modification very much but i think it needed the extra Muscles in order to fit better the characters, specially Conan...
it's huuuuge now 8-/

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back