Re: Young Arnold Schwarzenegger 1:1 Sculpt UPDATED 30-11 Eyes and neck

Jaw dropping. Now sculpt his maid!

He Hates you :unsure

arnoldschwarzeneggerbym.jpg

Re: Young Arnold Schwarzenegger 1:1 Sculpt UPDATED 12-03 Almost Done

Almost Done!!!

arnoldschwarzeneggerbym.jpg

img0582ao.jpg

I would Like to Thank Clayslinger, Fettester and wilysteve For the Help, tips and Inspiration regarding the texture making. Thank you very much guys and thank you all members you're AWESOME.

will continue...

Re: Young Arnold Schwarzenegger 1:1 Sculpt UPDATED 12-03 Almost Done

Wow, great job, the texture addition is fantastic and brings it even more to life.

Re: Young Arnold Schwarzenegger 1:1 Sculpt UPDATED 12-10 wig test

That's a test with a temporary wig. That's a 9 dollar piece of crap but the shape kind matches the look of the start of the Movie (aside from the Color)....

I bought an expensive one with the right color but it's not here yet... So let's have some fun

img0711aab.jpg

img0708aa.jpg

conanbymoretto.jpg

conanbymoretto002.jpg

img0718fo.jpg

My Good Friend Christian França in his last moments alive....
img0741zz.jpg

Hey guys if you have some feedback that's the time because it is in his last stages, if anything have to change it must be now.... :)

Thank you for watching...

Re: Young Arnold Schwarzenegger 1:1 Sculpt UPDATED 12-10 Wig Test

OMG cant wait till this is finished....would love to see a Conan bust especially with the black and white paint on...would be AWESOME!

Incredible likeness, great job! As an artist, I have tried drawing him many times but even in 2D he is a hard man to replicate. On a different not, I know you said that it was an oil based clay, can you be more specific? Thanks ~J

I saw this on Deviant art and now here...I'm still picking my jaw off the ground. You're right about his head - it's not the norm of what we usually see every day. He truly is one of a kind.

Amazing work on the detail and the snarl look on his face. The wrinkles and lines are superb. I love every aspect of this sculpt. Good luck with the molding!

Oh yeah, do I really need to say that I would love one if you decide to cast it?

I hope you do make this available. I have a couple of really great ideas for this.
Its such a fantastic sculpt, you can pretty much pick a few Arnie films to make a bust or statue from that period of time.

Great job

Looks absolutely awesome. You need to offer this for sale, even if they are silicone pieces. Top stuff

little bit of a clint eastwood expression going on there. i like it :D are the eyes the right color tho? looks very light (even in B/W)

Wow amazing job on this sculpt, ive really gotten into appreciating and liking art like this even more since ive started watching the show Face Off.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back