My Kroenen costume from Hellboy

That costume is awesome. I also thought the first two shots were either publicity or behind the scenes pics from the movie.

WOW I so want this costume, I looked into it quite a while ago but it was going to cost a fair bit, hardest was the helmet to get for me, any info you got on the bits you got together like the jacket medals etc, or maybe a build step by step? cheers :D

Last edited:
WOW I so want this costume, I looked into it quite a while ago but it was going to cost a fair bit, hardest was the helmet to get for me, any info you ot on the bits you got together like the jacket medals etc, or maybe a build step by step? cheers :D
Hi Drac i bought the Kroenen mask years ago its one of the sideshow ones as for the rest of the costume was quite easy to get together.
1. second hand rubber riding boots,
2.a pair of leather motorcyle trousers jeans cut off Ebay cheap,
3. the Close fitting leather jacket is an old leather jacket i had that i cut the sleeves off to make breast pockets and made it lighter to wear and sewed white piping on the collor...
4. Hat badges collor tabs belts holster dagger all got from Soldier of Fortune or Epic Militaria for all your WW2 Reenactment needs.
5. The Long coat lucky find on Ebay
Hope this Helps :)

Costume had a another outing at the Heroes & Legends Con at the W5 in Belfast on the 16th 17th Feb and went down a storm

13151_531229100255872_916557413_n_zps6c089d65.jpg

hi, brilliant costume, if you don't mind me asking where or how did you construct the blades, I've been looking for synthetic blades/plastic swords etc but coming up blank.

many thanks.

Hi cheers... sorry have not been on in awhile... the blades I got from a fancy dress costume place online they are just 2 Plastic Roman swords with Velcro straps attached at the wrists was nothing fancy but it work at treat..
hope this helps..

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Freemaan ... it really freaks a few adults and kids at Cons.. which is a good thing right. :D

- - - Updated - - -

thanks IBD..

Hi cheers... sorry have not been on in awhile... the blades I got from a fancy dress costume place online they are just 2 Plastic Roman swords with Velcro straps attached at the wrists was nothing fancy but it work at treat..
hope this helps..

Had the same idea for roman swords and just saw your comment, great minds think alike, I'm working up a costume at moment, yours looks great!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back